Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

Lets Make Some Damn Good Comics

Alright many of you have already come up with a plethora of characters. Now that most of the terrain is agreed upon and that most of the characters stories have been synchronized with the overall plot, we can all start the actual comics for different characters.

For those of you who are good at drawing...well I'm not going to tell you what to do because I'm not that good of an artist so you shouldn't need instructions from me.

For those of you (like myself) who aren't as good at drawing, there are many sites online where you can build your own comics or comic strips and there are plenty of software programs that allow you to do even more. I would recommend a torrent of one of the software programs. Torrents are free and easy to find (though they aren't 100% legal). If you want to just outright buy the software, go ahead.

If you are posting just three full pages (or less) at a time, you can stack them. Like this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But if you are planning on more than three pages and want to post the whole book that you have just completed then do side-by-side format in order to save room and for the users that have slower computers like this:

Thanks! I look forward to seeing some of the comics that I'm sure are going to be amazing. I'm going to start my own comics on A.C.E. and Dr. Z. Try to start with back stories and origins for now while all of the fine points are being tuned but other than that, you have free reign.

@hulkage@etheral_dreams@dbvse7@primez0ne@citizensentry@theblondegod@jacthripper@mandarinestro@primebonnick@vivide@vinomonster@gizmorino@killerwasp@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@stormshadow_x@metaljimmor@dygoboy@masterofevil@speedster101@boschepg@lordmulla@hopeonfire

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: As said before, I'd prefer to write something like a novel or so rather than necessary do a comic, I'd like to, but are books and novels fine though as well?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I havent bought a pentab yet yay! But I will try to sketch.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TheVivas
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I thought I tagged you. I just copied and pasted from the other thread....

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheVivas: not being tagged xD. You were left behind bro D: Loool.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Interesting gig with these CCC ideas.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The notifications are still missing up I see. I just saw this today.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DBVSE7

@primez0ne: You said you needed antagonist for the Jotun in the other thread? Did you have anything in mind, I could use something to do haha.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: I need to know something of their mythologies they are based on. That would help alot.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DBVSE7

@primez0ne: From what i'ved studied the Jotun are of Norse Mythology.(not sure if you're using that exactly for the CCC) but yea. I'll look in to the creatures or figures important to them.

Should I PM you about anything I find that can be of use (Locations, Characters, etc.?)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But from a comic view they're pretty much Frost Giants from what I know

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Thanks I did not know the norse giants could be multiheaded. I think I can figure something out.

If you want.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Same here. I've made enough characters for now haha, I know you can come up with great characters. I handle their location Ideas :).

Where were they located on the map? If you don't know that's fine.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Thanks. Eastern Europe but that could change.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBVSE7

@primez0ne: Also, for plot since the Juton are described as both beautiful and hideous.. there should be some type of conflict in the clan you know. The beautiful should have a more humanoid look and the hideous should be the monsters. Kind of like how the Levianthans are except WITH conflict.

That way it might be posible to add in a protagonist and antagonist among the clan.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DBVSE7

Eastern Europe, alright.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, I was thinking that after the Ragnarok Event, the Earth was bombarded with dark matter, which formed something like a spherical cocoon around the planet, thus expanding the planet. I know @princearagorn1 is familiar with this concept since it is found in the manga Toriko in the form of the Gourmet World (click the link for better understanding of the concept for those who don't read Toriko). So basically, the world now consists of 2 regions: the smaller region being made up of the original Earth with what remains of it's continents and oceans (this area is now called Gaea, named after the Greek primordial goddess of the Earth.)The second region is the much larger, dark matter part of the planet. It is imperceptible to normal humans because of two main reasons: 1) dark matter is invisible to the human eye and light doesn't interact with it. 2) Nyx actually exists in a higher dimension, the 6th to be exact, within the same space as Earth. This region is called Nyx, named after the primordial goddess of night and darkness, who was also the sister of Gaea.

Nyx is divided into several massive continents, each continent being several thousand times more massive than the entirety of Gaea. Nyx as a whole is thought to be the size of a large star, and because of this (as well as the fact it exists in higher dimensional space), it experiences crushing gravitational and binding forces. This means any effect on the environment on Nyx is certain to have had a much larger effect if it had happened on Gaea.Each continent serves as the home territory for a different clan of Old One. Nyx is separated from Gaea by an invisible, dome-shaped wall of unknown origins. The wall prevents humans, for the most part from exiting Gaea, but allows Old Ones to enter it. The Eldritch are also able to go back and forth between Gaea and Nyx as well.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I thought we were doing the story in webcomic format?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: What is the plot significance of Nyx then? Also can you think of a map for our current earth?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DBVSE7

Seems like a great place for Elite Espers to investigate and study :D

Especially John considering his Twilight ability.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Ryuu will be even more powerful in Nyx.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Not exactly but it seems to be a place full of nether energy.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DBVSE7

@primez0ne: Oh I see. To bad Èlan is in a different dimension v_v he would love the Dark Matter lol. Ryuu gets all the fun XD.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Not exactly but it seems to be a place full of nether energy.

Indeed. Remember, what humans call dark matter is really just matter that came into contact with nether in the beginning of the universe, so when they made dark matter weapons, they unknowingly released nether into the environment. Eventually all that nether built up around the Earth and "sank" into a higher dimension.

@etheral_dreams: What is the plot significance of Nyx then? Also can you think of a map for our current earth?

Nyx is basically the current base of operations for the Old Ones, and lies in between the Abyss (the place they were exiled to in the beginning) and mainstream space-time. It is basically a dark, alternate version of Earth the size of a star.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Seems like a great place for Elite Espers to investigate and study :D

Especially John considering his Twilight ability.

Yeah, during the Zodiac War Arc, the Espers will enter Nyx and journey through it, as well as learn more about the origins of their own powers.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Ok so the places on the map of earth that the Old ones control are like footholds?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@primez0ne: Yeah. I'd recommend that you don't show the continents as they are; this is supposed to be post-apocalyptic so the planet's surface is gonna be ravaged, meaning the continents would be fragmented, some pushed together, ect.

For example:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, the Atlantic Ocean is dried up, as is most of the Indian and the Pacific.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DBVSE7

Equity, a.k.a "Action Figures": Equilty is a group of fictional characters similar to the ones Tim used to play with and read about in eastern comics his mm family had collected for thousands of years. Tim created them in his own dimension. At first they were all android like beings, but do to his abilities they became actual super powered human beings with free will, emotion, though and their own life to live similar to how they were in the comics.

The only difference is their purpose is to help the Espers "fight evil."

Once in realty they cannot be removed. All of them have different unique powers just like everyone else. Tim has created a whole base of operations specifically for them incase they need assistance. Tim has filled them in on what's been going on so they have a better understanding about the importance of the Esper existence.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas@hulkage See above in relation to the map and world(s).

Had a feeling you would want a map like that haha :P oh well, we'll make it work!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP