DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By DangerMau5
No Caption Provided

well, as some comic book readers tend to do, not all, but some. they get out of comics and get back into them. I am back! I haven't bought a new comic in like, 3 years --- I mean, I have read some omnibus' i didn't finish but i haven't been totally keeping up, i've been really busy and my attention has been focus elsewhere. Went to the comic book store yesterday randomly, then got home, read all my comics i bought and thought to myself "well, tomorrow is new comic book day.... i'm going back" lol yeah, i already have the sickness and it feels great. anything good out that's new? let me know. i couldn't remember my old Vine account. Sucks, so i need friends! Add me! let's talk and share comic ideals. :)

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

For Marvel I would recommend

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Iron Fist (When it's release in a few weeks)

New Avengers

Uncanny Avengers

Scarlet Spider

D.C

New 52 Flasn

New 52 Batman

DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DangerMau5

riiiiight on! i just got the new 52 batman today (haven't dove into it yet) the Batman: Dark knight right? thats what i got to day. the new King Conan #2, New Origins II, The new Silver Surfer, Iron Patriot #1 and some more.... Iron Fist seems interesting, and the rest! thanks for the suggestions, i really appreciate it.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel are pretty new, and are good. :)

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Image has put out a lot of amazing new stuff these last years. Try Saga, Chew, American Vampire... and a lot of other stuff ;)

DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DangerMau5

@v_scarlotte_rose: oooooyaa im totally on board with ms.marvel. :) im also reading She Hulk, and i love it!!! i was never a she hulk fan either, and i picked up the first issue and loved it and keeping on with it. what got me is where jennifer (shehulk) and patsy go out and get drunk then jennifer gets talked into some bs with patsy..lol that got me! i lawyer badass female who also needs a cocktail every once in awhile. ;-) captain marvel i'll give a try. thx!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Deadpool and Black Widow.