#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

I just seen this over at Giant Bomb (See ya, Sara - General Discussion - Giant Bomb) Is it true?

Basically it says that Babs will be moving to New York to be an East Coast rep for Comic Vine. Was this mentioned before and I just missed it?

Anyway good luck on your Big Apple adventures Sara.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29833 posts) - - Show Bio

.... I don't get it. How is she leaving if she's still with Comicvine?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: well she'll be leaving the office so she won't be in any of the videos or the podcast, unless she skypes in for that

#4 Posted by Lvenger (23943 posts) - - Show Bio

So she's not leaving Comicvine but she is leaving the office? That's dampened the blow a bit. Still it won't be the same with her not being in any of the videos anymore. I'm sure she's moving for a good reason and she'll still play an important role on Comicvine.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

So she's not leaving Comicvine but she is leaving the office? That's dampened the blow a bit. Still it won't be the same with her not being in any of the videos anymore. I'm sure she's moving for a good reason and she'll still play an important role on Comicvine.

Kind of feel sorry for G-Man having to sit around the office and talk to himself (or Ryan) about comics.

#6 Posted by Lvenger (23943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Lvenger said:

Kind of feel sorry for G-Man having to sit around the office and talk to himself (or Ryan) about comics.

I know, the video dynamic between those two is great and finding a replacement for Sara isn't going to be easy, that's for sure. Do you think they'll find another replacement for her?

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Lvenger said:

I know, the video dynamic between those two is great and finding a replacement for Sara isn't going to be easy, that's for sure. Do you think they'll find another replacement for her?

I'm not sure, I'd think youd kind of have to.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: maybe get Katzman in?

#9 Posted by Alchemax_7 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! :(

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

NO! :(

#11 Posted by Lvenger (23943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: But he lives in New York, the East Coast where Sara is moving too as well.

#12 Posted by Bob_Loblaws_Law_Blog (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Just kidding of course. Babs will be missed :( I hope they do get someone else in, like Tony will need someone else for videos and stuff. I hope she still does the podcast though!

#13 Posted by Loki9876 (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

hey comic vine you need a new staff member lol.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: I just listened to the podcast and she says she will skype

#15 Posted by Lvenger (23943 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Ah makes sense.

#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Well darn...this certainly isn't welcome news :/

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (41033 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus: nope

#18 Posted by Med (295 posts) - - Show Bio

crud. great, big crud.

#19 Posted by TheDarkSalmon (44 posts) - - Show Bio

That sucks if shes not on the podcast. I'll miss everyone everywhere being told to GET OUT