• 52 results
#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a number of B-listers get star treatment with their own mini.

A top tier crew on the title and my first pick is Solo.

I can see him having an interesting personality and life not to mention his slick persona and power.

Which B-lister you wanna see get the star treatment?

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Arisia

i think it's about time some of the female members of the GL Corps actually got some limelight

M

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the way Methos......what other viner wants to follow this mod's sterling example?

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

also Chance from Fathom...

he was hilarious as the 'top gun' style pilot who was always after women...

he deserved his own series for a bit :D

M

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

number 3 lol

Giles from Buffy...

there was talk of giving him his own show called "Ripper" about his young adventures in London dealing with chaos magic, vampires and demons.

a sort of Constantine type show with humor :D

could have been fun :D

M

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I've mentioned it before but... Vixen.

With a dynamic artist(preferably Larry Stroman)or Duncan Rouleau and an imaginative writer with belivable personal dialogue,( I don't know who for this)

Voila, another top tier book....I hope.

#7 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

HOw could I forget. I want a maxi series (12 ish) starring my man in cocaine white...Ambrose Chase.

I would prefer to keep the planetary team of Cassaday and Ellis but wouldn't be averse to Kenneth Rockafort (Madame Mirage) and Ellis or Olivier Coipel and Ellis or even Duncan Rouleau as scribe (his metal men ain't no punk.)

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

TAO as well...

he seems a really interesting character...

M

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcon

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Patriot count? LOL

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Does Patriot count? LOL"

Thats a good question.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I use a team?

If so I want to see a decent miniseries of the new doom patrol. It's about time that they shine again and do more than just appear in the teen titans comic

#13 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

what did alfred do to become the wayne's soul servent. how did he earn bruce's trust to keep such a dark secret? surely he has some history.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to say Firestorm (Jason Rusch), but he defeated Kalibak, Orion, and the one of the Female Furies, singlehandedly. I can't call him a B-list hero now.

#15 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

When you say B-lister, are you talking character who doesn't have their own comics? If so does Vigilante have his own?

Yeah I know I sound like I don't know anything, but thats because I don't.

#16 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

There has been quite a few B-List mini's recently. Howard the Duck, Shanna, Star-Lord, Quasar, Terror Inc, Penance, Omega the Unknown, Foolkiller. Or maybe none of those qualifies as B-List, i have no idea.

#17 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno if he counts, but another Blade series would be cool.

#18 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I dunno if he counts, but another Blade series would be cool."

Blade is already a protagonist, and not to mention lame. So yeah... People don't want to see the same crap over and over again. Half man, half vampire lets go get the badies with some silver, fk that. People want to see Alfred put on the batsuit. What else do you think he does when Bruce isn't home?

#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Sparda says:
"I dunno if he counts, but another Blade series would be cool."

Blade is already a protagonist, and not to mention lame. So yeah... People don't want to see the same crap over and over again. Half man, half vampire lets go get the badies with some silver, fk that. People want to see Alfred put on the batsuit. What else do you think he does when Bruce isn't home?"

It's opinion that Blade is "lame". Although having just had his own "meh" series, he probably doesn't count to B-lister status.

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Blade is already a protagonist, and not to mention lame. So yeah... People don't want to see the same crap over and over again. Half man, half vampire lets go get the badies with some silver, fk that. People want to see Alfred put on the batsuit. What else do you think he does when Bruce isn't home?"

I would rather see another Blade series than to see a butler in a batsuit (which is lame on many levels).

#21 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

HAh! But an Alfred mini is a prime candidate. He has a very interesting station in life and how he recieved it could be a crazy story. I would like a numvber of mini-spinoffs from the Monarchy series. Particularly Jackson king's brother Malcolm King (Belerophon).
Post Edited:2007-12-03 16:53:13

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"When you say B-lister, are you talking character who doesn't have their own comics? If so does Vigilante have his own?Yeah I know I sound like I don't know anything, but thats because I don't."

you mean the new vigilante?

he'll even have his own series written by Marv Wolfman

#23 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"KnightlyVengence says:
"When you say B-lister, are you talking character who doesn't have their own comics? If so does Vigilante have his own?Yeah I know I sound like I don't know anything, but thats because I don't."

he'll even have his own series written by Marv Wolfman "

Actually I was referring to the cowboy. You know the gunslinging one... I like him :)

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:

Actually I was referring to the cowboy. You know the gunslinging one... I like him :)

"

I think he is dead lol

not sure tough

#25 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"KnightlyVengence says:
"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:

"

I think he is dead lol

not sure tough"

Dang, they could bring him back... they do it with everyone else. I know I know, it's not gonna happen. sad face for cowboy

#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:
"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:

"

I think he is dead lol

not sure tough"

Dang, they could bring him back... they do it with everyone else. I know I know, it's not gonna happen. sad face for cowboy

"

while it's true that they bring a lot of characters back, most of them have a important history:

Superman, Hal Jordan, Jason Todd, Ra's al Ghul, etc

poor guy won't come back, at least while there is another vigilante

#27 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I know, sometimes I just miss the good old American classics. Crime fighting cowboy? That is my idea right there!! yet the days move slowly on and on towards the future...

Now you got me all melancholy and sappy. );

#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Agatha Harkness has been dead long enough. It's time to bring her back. That was the coolest old lady I've ever seen.

#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"Yeah I know, sometimes I just miss the good old American classics. Crime fighting cowboy? That is my idea right there!! yet the days move slowly on and on towards the future...Now you got me all melancholy and sappy. );"

then read the johnah hex comic (don't know if it is good) lol

#30 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"KnightlyVengence says:
"Yeah I know, sometimes I just miss the good old American classics. Crime fighting cowboy? That is my idea right there!! yet the days move slowly on and on towards the future...Now you got me all melancholy and sappy. );"

then read the johnah hex comic (don't know if it is good) lol"

Never heard of it. I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip!

#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:

then read the johnah hex comic (don't know if it is good) lol"

Never heard of it. I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip!"

np

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell, I'm a B-List Superhero. LMAO.

#33 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"cpt_linger says:
"Blade is already a protagonist, and not to mention lame. So yeah... People don't want to see the same crap over and over again. Half man, half vampire lets go get the badies with some silver, fk that. People want to see Alfred put on the batsuit. What else do you think he does when Bruce isn't home?"
I would rather see another Blade series than to see a butler in a batsuit (which is lame on many levels)."

you just insulted alfred, and the bat suit, which is an insult to batman... you may take your leave

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Static Shock says:
"cpt_linger says:
I would rather see another Blade series than to see a butler in a batsuit (which is lame on many levels)."

you just insulted alfred, and the bat suit, which is an insult to batman... you may take your leave"

No. I insulted the idea that Alfred is wearing a batsuit. You may leave if you don't like my presence.

#35 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"cpt_linger says:
"Static Shock says:
"cpt_linger says:
you just insulted alfred, and the bat suit, which is an insult to batman... you may take your leave"
No. I insulted the idea that Alfred is wearing a batsuit. You may leave if you don't like my presence."

your precense is fine, every forum needs comic releif, but what im saying is, alfred... puts on the batsuit... gets in the bat-mobile... gets a baseball BAT... rings your doorbell (which is no doubt to the tune of sex in the city or greys anatomy of something" and smack you square in that egg head of yours while screaming "whose the b-hatch nooow!?"

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"your precense is fine, every forum needs comic releif, but what im saying is, alfred... puts on the batsuit... gets in the bat-mobile... gets a baseball BAT... rings your doorbell (which is no doubt to the tune of sex in the city or greys anatomy of something" and smack you square in that egg head of yours while screaming "whose the b-hatch nooow!?""

Nah... Rather have another Blade series. LOL.

#37 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"cpt_linger says:
"your precense is fine, every forum needs comic releif, but what im saying is, alfred... puts on the batsuit... gets in the bat-mobile... gets a baseball BAT... rings your doorbell (which is no doubt to the tune of sex in the city or greys anatomy of something" and smack you square in that egg head of yours while screaming "whose the b-hatch nooow!?" "
Nah... Rather have another Blade series. LOL."

well i'll agree with you on one condition... wesley snipes IS blade

#38 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloak & Dagger

#39 Posted by Leprechaun_Smurf (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"also Chance from Fathom...he was hilarious as the 'top gun' style pilot who was always after women...he deserved his own series for a bit :DM"

speaking of Fathom, I'd say Baha.... I think that'd be freaking hilarious....... but I love insane people

#40 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Leprechaun_Smurf says:

"Methos says:
"also Chance from Fathom...he was hilarious as the 'top gun' style pilot who was always after women...he deserved his own series for a bit :DM"

speaking of Fathom, I'd say Baha.... I think that'd be freaking hilarious....... but I love insane people "

Welcome to the vine...

#41 Posted by Leprechaun_Smurf (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Leprechaun_Smurf says:
"Methos says:

speaking of Fathom, I'd say Baha.... I think that'd be freaking hilarious....... but I love insane people "

Welcome to the vine..."

thanks =)

#42 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Kay so I was just told a great one... Ras Al Ghul. That guy would totally mark a great kinda dark comic.

#43 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Night Thrasher.

#44 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

There IS a reason these characters are B-LISTERS!

#45 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes there is. Creators haven't had the vision to make them A-listers or bandwagoning fans are too closeminded to give them a shot. one of those two usually covers it.

#46 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Sunfire or Eros.

#47 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"Kay so I was just told a great one... Ras Al Ghul. That guy would totally mark a great kinda dark comic."

Ra's isn't a B-list character, he is one of the most respected and popular villains of DC

#48 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"KnightlyVengence says:
"Kay so I was just told a great one... Ras Al Ghul. That guy would totally mark a great kinda dark comic."

Ra's isn't a B-list character, he is one of the most respected and popular villains of DC"

Awww... see now I'm confused. What is the actual definition of a B-lister?

#49 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:

Ra's isn't a B-list character, he is one of the most respected and popular villains of DC"

Awww... see now I'm confused. What is the actual definition of a B-lister?"

it has many diferent meanings.

one character may be rated as a B-lister in one category but like a A-list in another

ex:

Nightwing is an A-list character from DC, since he is in the top of the food chain

but he is a B-list to people that don't know about comics, there are also C-list, D-list, etc

#50 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"KnightlyVengence says:
"Nighthunter says:
"KnightlyVengence says:

Awww... see now I'm confused. What is the actual definition of a B-lister?"

it has many diferent meanings.

one character may be rated as a B-lister in one category but like a A-list in another

ex:

Nightwing is an A-list character from DC, since he is in the top of the food chain

but he is a B-list to people that don't know about comics, there are also C-list, D-list, etc"

Oh... now I'm catching on, and now I feel dumb. Yeah Ras is definitely an A-lister