#1 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

(scene opens in Cap's room. Stereo is on blast, and Cap in in a plain wooden chair, singing along with the lyrics.)

Cap:Mista Busta where the fuck ya at?

Can't scrap a lick so I know ya got your gat

Your dick on hard from fuckin your road dogs

The hood you threw up with niggaz you grew up with

Don't even respect your ass

That's why it's time for the doctor to check your ass nigga

Used to be my homey used to be my ace

Now I wanna slap the taste out yo mouth

Make you bow down to the row

Fuckin me, now I'm fuckin you, little ho

Oh, don't think I forgot, let you slide

Let me ride, just another homicide

Yeah it's me so I'ma talk on

Stompin on the 'Eazy'est streets that you can walk on

So strap on your Compton hat, your locs-

(just then his door opens abruptly.)

Falcon: Cap, Luke and I discov-

(Cap in a panic turns off the stereo by throwing a pencil at the on/off button. Falcon and Luke Cage in the doorway, abit puzzled.)

Falcon: Uhh, Cap, did we interrupt something...

Cap: No! No, not at all...what do you have for me?

(Falcon and Powerman proceed to show to Cap the weakness in Red Skull's latest death-ray, and they talk it over.)

Cap: It's a good thing you showed me this in time. In an hour we're going to Germany, men.

Falcon: It'll be a pleasure kicking Red Skull's but again, Cap. See you in abit...

(Falcon and Cage leave the room. Cap waits abit, then turns the stereo back on.)

Cap: rhymes you were kickin were quite bootylicious

You get with Doggy Dogg oh is he crazy?

With ya mama and your daddy hollin' Bay-Bee

So won't they let you know

That if you fuck with Dre nigga-

(Falcon comes in abruptly, and Cap immediately turns off the stereo.)

Falcon: Cap-

Powerman: Leave it alone, Falcon...

Falcon: No, this is ridiculous. Steve, we don't care! It doesn't bother us that-

Cap: That what, Falcon? I, uhh, I was just getting into the heads of the kids nowadays...this is research. Homework, if you will...

And this joke just got stale and old. But, I still think it's a funny concept, Captain America being a major gangsta rap fan...whose with me?

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Dawg, its 07, why is Cap busting rymes from 95? At least have him kick'n some "Young Joc", or TI.

#3 Posted by chemical boy (163 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure if its the coffee coke and candy talking but the image is quite funny!

CB

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

'Cuz Young Joc and TI ain't nuthin' but bustas, that's why. Sheeit...let's drop the gangsta-talk. They just suck. Even if Cap was into rap for real, he'd know what was good, and what is gay poser stuff. Besides, Fuck wit' Dre day(and everybody celebratin'!) is a classic, and should be in any music connoisuer's library.