Awesome superhero movies you probably haven't seen!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Meteor Man was one of my favourite movies growing up, Got lost in the sands of time... A damn shame if you ask me :( Deserves a sequel.

Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins, Stumbled upon it about 4 years ago, It was hilarious and very entertaining. Doesn't use the same names as in Dragon Ball(Probably due to copyright reasons) but its very much the same story, If you watched Dragon Ball you will love it, Much better than the garbage that is called Evolution, Muten Roshi is too much to handle xD.

Guyver: Dark Hero, My favourite superhero movie of all time, Great costumes and great fights, The zoanoids used to scare me shitless especially that rhino/porcupine looking zoanoid. As a kid i wanted to be Guyver so badly, I remember making half-assed costumes going on the streets and beating other kids. Spawn and Guyver are the movies that most deserve a reboot, Just imagine the awesomeness.

That's my two cents, There are probably a lot more that i can't recall at the moment... Would be nice if you guys shared your favourite movies that didn't get the limelight they deserved.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

After seeing this list, I will be very mistrustful of what you call "awesome" in the future. :-)

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope, I have seen them, and Guyver 2, aside from the really bad acting, is a cool movie. The anime was also pretty sick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

After seeing this list, I will be very mistrustful of what you call "awesome" in the future. :-)

The 2 last ones i mentioned had probably a combined budget of a million bucks and yet they manage to entertain me more than most high budget movies. The superhero genre is not the easiest to get right.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bad superhero movies you probably have seen! Should be the title

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy298 said:

Bad superhero movies you probably have seen! Should be the title

Let me guess... You're 15, You watched them over the internet, You think they look too cheap and unrealistic compared to movies like the dark knight rises and man of steel, You will take this argument too seriously. On another note, I got a dig bick, You that read wrong, You read that wrong too.