Avengers vol 3 sale on Comixology

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cap10nate

There is a three day sale on Kurt Busiek's entire run on Avengers from issues 0-56. It is one of my favorite runs of all time and I think any Avengers fan should try if they haven't already. This run includes two of my favorite stories in Ultron Unlimited (0, 19-22) and Kang Dynasty (41-56) as well as really good stories with the Morgana Conquest (1-3) and Nefaria Protocols (31-34).

There is great interactions between the entire team and everyone gets a chance to shine. You also get to see how great a character Scarlet Witch was pre-Dissassembled.

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I agree. The Simon/Wanda subplot in Busiek's run in stellar. Everyone should read this.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Cap10nate

@impossibilly said:

I agree. The Simon/Wanda subplot in Busiek's run in stellar. Everyone should read this.

Yup. That was a great relationship and handled extremely well. There was a lot of nice sub plots throughout that run with Carol fighting alcoholism, Hawkeye leaving to lead the Thunderbolts, Firestar and Justice trying to fit in, and the Avengers fighting the smear campain from the Triune.

I really hope that Ultron Unlimited is the basis for the Age of Ultron movie. If not, just have this scene.

No Caption Provided