Avengers Titles

Target_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Target_X

I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I'm behind on my comic book reading, especially with the Avengers titles. So, I have come to you, my beloved Comic Vine community for some answers to my questions and to possibly narrow down some choices. Basically three of my regular titles have ended/are ending and so I have a gap to fill in my monthly reading and I want to use one of the Avengers titles to do so, but I'm not sure which. Hopefully one of you kind souls could tell me:

1.) What is the runs of Avengers, New Avengers, and Uncanny Avengers currently like?
2.) Which would you recommend from those?
3.) Are there any other Marvel NOW titles--besides Arena--that you might would recommend?
4.) Hawkeye or Young Avengers!?
5.) This is just obligatory space-taking. O.O

That's all I have for now, I'll be following the thread for a bit while I muse over my own thoughts and combat my indecisive nature. Thanks!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine008

1. All three of those titles are awesome.

2. I'd recommend all three of them.

3. Thor: God of Thunder, Scarlet Spider, Savage Wolverine, and Daredevil

4. Hawkeye.

5. Sup Homie?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PeppeyHare

1. Awesome

2. All of them

3. Thor, Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man

4. Hawkeye

5. Hi

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dabee

1. All three of those titles are awesome.

2. I'd recommend all three of them.

3. Thor: God of Thunder, Scarlet Spider, Savage Wolverine, and Daredevil

4. Hawkeye.

5. Sup Homie?

You seem to always be mentioning Savage Wolverine on these forums. Would you really say it's worth picking up? I thought after Frank Cho's run it had some conclusion, so I dropped it mainly because my pull list was getting too big. Was that as big a mistake as I'm beginning to think it was?

Also:

1. All 3 are awesome. Avengers is the biggest scope, while the other two are more focused on one linear event going on. New Avengers is basically the Illuminati, and deals with a lot of kick-ass cosmic stuff. Uncanny isn't ONLY an Avengers title, it's also an X-Men title. (But it's still really really good, nonetheless.) It's starting to get cosmic, too, and it's really interesting to see how the characters work with each other. (Or rather, don't.)

2. All three.

3. Nobody has mentioned Hulk, yet. Hulk's really good right now.

4. I haven't read Young Avengers yet, but I can definitely vouch for how amazing Hawkeye is right now.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008

@dabee: Yup, you did make a mistake. While Cho's arc was pretty mediocre, Zeb Well's arc has been extremely fun and has sublime art. And you're right, Indestructible Hulk is awesome right now, can't believe I forgot to mention it.