#1 Posted by TheJusticeAvenger1999 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my firend are arguing about who is better i say the JLA would kick the Avengers ass Hands down

#2 Posted by Dernman (15813 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the members of the Avengers?

#3 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh*

#4 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Who are the members of the Avengers?

Does it matter? Has there ever been an Avengers lineup that could match classic Justice League (which is who I'm assuming the 7 "leaders of the jla" are) ?

#5 Posted by TheJusticeAvenger1999 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: Im just gonna name the main ones . Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widdow, and Ant Man .

#6 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJusticeAvenger1999 said:

@Dernman: Im just gonna name the main ones . Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widdow, and Ant Man .

That lineup would get crushed by the JLA.

#7 Posted by Dernman (15813 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter: True but I was wondering if he meant all of the Avengers not just one team. 
@_Black: Ya that line up loses.
#8 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJusticeAvenger1999: They lose and quickly too with Thor and some sort've upgraded Hulk (like WWH) being the exceptions to the quickly part, but they still lose.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure this has been done before.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (31330 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done, wrong board, and yeah, the JLA stomps - as they do in 99% of all JLA vs Avengers battles.

#11 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops does.

#12 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJusticeAvenger1999:

New 52 or Bronze Age?

#13 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Been done, wrong board, and yeah, the JLA stomps - as they do in 99% of all JLA vs Avengers anyone battles.

#14 Edited by SHAZAM117 (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League usually always is more powerful than The Avengers. The thing about The Avengers is that though they are deemed "Earths Mightest Heroes", they're not necessarily the most powerful in MARVEL U. That's part of their charm imo, is that despite being not the weakest but not the most powerful group of heroes they are still able to overcome the odds in spite of the internal problems they have. But up against the Justice League, they'd lose. The League just has more "horsepower"....though depending on the roster of Avengers, I personally don't think it's as much of a "stomp" as some are quickly to say.

#15 Edited by MagnusPete (11 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a general discussion not battle? anyway JLA would roll over the Avengers. man-hunter could probably solo until Iron man lights a match

#16 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I am about to ake an Avengers vs JL battle.

#17 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

May the Avengers R.I.P with that line up it will be a curvstomp.

#18 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA stomps. anyone who says that the avengers would win is either underestimating the justice league or is an avengers fanboy

#19 Edited by Strider92 (16838 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the Avengers line up. Characters like the Scarlet Witch could really screw things up.

#20 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

spite thread. pure and simple.

#21 Posted by Luster77 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers would get their @$$3$ kicked....hard. Supes and Wonder Woman gets down....Now if you include Thor and Hulk, then it would take Supes, Wonder Woman and old school Martian Manhunter. JLA all the way