• 113 results
#101 Posted by russellmania77 (13562 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away that its a major cross over with the same actors (except hulk) than the script was only a little more than decent, man of steel was a better story but avengers was just a better movie... But world's finest will be better

#102 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. Reasons?

#103 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4915 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#105 Posted by Mitrageist (7148 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

Avengers. Reasons?

That's one of the biggest problems I had with Avengers.

Man of Steel all the way.

#106 Edited by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Superman more.

I'm more into loner heroes and good fights and the fights in "Man Of Steel" were spectacular. I also liked that he killed Zod in the end, because it was necessary
However, there are two things I didn't like all too much about "Man Of Steel":

- I missed more regular superhero work from Superman. I wanted to see him interact with people and how they would react to him,
- I also wanted to see them showing that no one is able to recognize Clark Kent as Superman, but that kinda didn't look like it in the end ... That left us with Johnathan Kent sacrificing his life and jumping into the tornado to protect the truth about his son and Clark in the end was like: "I AM CLARK KENT! BUT I AM ALSO SUPERMAN!"

#107 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Chibi_cute (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

pacific rim >>>>> mos,avengers.

#109 Edited by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by Z3RO180 (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are super hero movies but both are completely different so they should not be compared to each other.

#111 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1732 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Of Steel easily. It's the better movie. The Krypton sequence alone puts the Avengers to shame. Then there's the ever ANNOYING RDJ, and that Scooby Doo ending where they... "Take the bad guy away", yay!

#112 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers is better, Superman's actions towards Zod in Man of Steel made me dislike that movie intensely.

#113 Posted by Stefano (283 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers!

#114 Posted by hart7668 (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally prefer Man of Steel. The music was better for me.