#1 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me what happened in the end of the credits of The Avengers?

I didn't saw it because I'm from Asia.

#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos chuckles

#3 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026: The alien who gave loki his army returns to where he lives and says that the humans are much harder to defeat than they first thought and then you see someone sitting in a chair, they turn and it turns out to be Thanos.

#4 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear: @htb106: I mean the scene after ALL THE CREDITS.

#5 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026 said:

You mean the bonus scene only America got? Cap, Tony, Thor, Widow, and Hawkeye did want Tony wanted to do after he was screamed at by the Hulk to wake up. They are in a restrauant eating in silence. It's a cute scene that does nothing to add anything but just gives some laughs for the awkwardness. I loved it.

#6 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: Do you have a picture of it?

Haha.

#7 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

#8 Posted by ThunderKhan (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude I said Thanos in the movie theater my friends that claim that they have maveral universe knowledge said it was red skull; people heard they said red skull...so every one is whispering "that was Red Skull" and I tried to tell them no its Thanos as my friends made fun of me for missing the fact it was Red Skull and I claim to be more knowledgeable then them combined. I walk out and the people i told were still said it was Red Skull and some guy (me) tried to fool them, so the whole (if not) most of the people walked out of the theater miss informed. The movie was Awesome due to lack of expectations and that part sucked ass because i started to think maybe i didn't see his face long enough and maybe was wrong. This will probably spread like a virus in Florida until the news or trailer for the new one corrects my friends statement, so from now on I will see how many other of my friends think it is Red Skull to find out if there comic fans or not.

#9 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: THANKS!

#10 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderKhan said:

Dude I said Thanos in the movie theater my friends that claim that they have maveral universe knowledge said it was red skull; people heard they said red skull...so every one is whispering "that was Red Skull" and I tried to tell them no its Thanos as my friends made fun of me for missing the fact it was Red Skull and I claim to be more knowledgeable then them combined. I walk out and the people i told were still said it was Red Skull and some guy (me) tried to fool them, so the whole (if not) most of the people walked out of the theater miss informed. The movie was Awesome due to lack of expectations and that part sucked ass because i started to think maybe i didn't see his face long enough and maybe was wrong. This will probably spread like a virus in Florida until the news or trailer for the new one corrects my friends statement, so from now on I will see how many other of my friends think it is Red Skull to find out if there comic fans or not.

Thats sad.....and kinda funny.

#11 Posted by justacomicsfan (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It is kinda funny... What is the one distinct characteristic Red Skull has!! A FREAKING RED SKULL!!! so No Crimson Skull...NOT HIM... Thanos is going to be such a great villain, I just hope they don't pull an infinity gauntlet on us ! That would be too much...lets just wait and see.

#12 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@justacomicsfan said:

It is kinda funny... What is the one distinct characteristic Red Skull has!! A FREAKING RED SKULL!!! so No Crimson Skull...NOT HIM... Thanos is going to be such a great villain, I just hope they don't pull an infinity gauntlet on us ! That would be too much...lets just wait and see.

There's no need since he could whoop the Avengers from one side of the street to the other, but Hollywood has a way with ruining things.

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

This scene was totally worth the week we had to wait, lmao.

#14 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

Yes, it totally was. I saw it twice on Friday (I missed a scene the first time.,,,damn bladder, then saw it again with my mom), and I laughed both times. Like you guys just saved the world and after that all you want to do is eat your shawarma in peace and quiet. Epic.

#15 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderKhan said:

Same thing happened with me... only it was either "Galacticus" or Odin... to be honest I thought they were joking at first and when I asked them how they could confuse Galactus or Odin for Thanos, they said "well I haven't been into Marvel comics all my life... how did you know" and I was like... I've never read a comic with Thanos in... but I know a purple-ish guy dressed in blue and gold, with a weird chin when I see one...

Though, to be fair, Galactus was a giant cloud of smoke in that Fantastic 4 movie...

#16 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

i went insane when i saw it i screamed out and all the non comic geeks were staring

#17 Edited by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

My family looked at me funny when I sat there saying "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod" for like two minutes straight.

#18 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

Yes, it totally was. I saw it twice on Friday (I missed a scene the first time.,,,damn bladder, then saw it again with my mom), and I laughed both times. Like you guys just saved the world and after that all you want to do is eat your shawarma in peace and quiet. Epic.

I really like the fact that they're eating in silence, like it's a lunch break at work while pulling a double shift, just their exhausted expressions and general down trodden look. I thought it was hilarious. I'm chuckleing as I think about it.

@ThunderKhan said:

Don't feel bad the same thing kinda happened to me, it was a guy behind me saying it was Red Skull, and I said no it's Thanos, but that was as far as it went for me, if it's any consolation you're right, it is Thanos.

#19 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7760 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

Dope

#20 Posted by Mekboy (1199 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

It was really that worth it? I regret not knowing it was there and leaving after Thanos

#22 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

When he smiled I was like "OH MY GOD, THANOS!" Everyone in the theater looked at me like I was stupid and the people I was with were like "SO, who is he?" Sigh. No one to talk to.

#23 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Damn I missed that!

#24 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

It was really that worth it? I regret not knowing it was there and leaving after Thanos

It really is only for laughs and it's awkward awesome funny. But it kinda cements them as the group. These guys are the Avengers sorta thing.

#25 Posted by rasx (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos? I would have preferred Kang.

#26 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@justacomicsfan: Didn't Marvel have like an infinity Gauntlet prop during the Thor movie time, when they were showing props from that movie, I can't be sure.

#27 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

When I seen Thanos, I almost lost my marbles in the theater. I was like "HELL YEAH" in a very low tone so no one could hear me. But do you know what kinda scale te MCU is gonna be on from now on that his appearance in the future films? Straight EPICNESS.

#29 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@d99026 said:

You mean the bonus scene only America got? Cap, Tony, Thor, Widow, and Hawkeye did want Tony wanted to do after he was screamed at by the Hulk to wake up. They are in a restrauant eating in silence. It's a cute scene that does nothing to add anything but just gives some laughs for the awkwardness. I loved it.

Why did only America get that scene?