#1 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I just watched Avengers Earths Mightest Heroes Season 2 episode 26 Avengers Assemble, and it seems to be the last epiosde, i kinda dont know though, there are indications that its over and indications that its not over. Well i as super happy anyways that, it seemed from watching season 1 that Hulk was the strongest hero on the show, but after seeing season 2. Thor was shown to be the strongest!!

Some feats are

• Downing Galactus to his knees
  • Sending Rulk flying threw the whole city
  • Lifting half the Quinjet with ease
  • Destroying the Supreme Intelligences shields, while the entire Avengers group couldnt together ( Minus Hulk )
  • Taking out alot of Kree
  • Showing that he could make lightning enough to cover a large area covering a big part of the city

Four reasons i think this is because...

1. Online people are reviewing and saying its the last episode, being canceled
  2. Its the same as season 1 episode 26, both ending there season on the 26
  3. It also shows that Tony gets what he wants, being known and reconized throughout history and by people more
  4. It also gave off the feeling that, this was the final season of all by showing off Galactus as the final villian, calling him there greatest test

Four Reasons I think that its not is because...

1. The whole Surtur being a villian thing, did not even countine, he looked like a major villian
  2. They didnt even show what happened to Echantress and Loki
  3. In the final episode you see Galactus, Stardust, Air-Walker, Firelord, & Terrax, but you didnt see Morg, or Silver Surfer or Nova, maybe indicating that maybe they will have a part
  4. They didnt really show much of Hulk in season 2, maybe there gonna show more

This is what i think, what do you guys think

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

Have it end like Teen Titans with a large roster

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

So you think it's over?

#5 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

So you think it's over?

It's already been planned to not come back for a 3rd season.

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Yep. It was a good episode. I really liked this season. Thor became really badass since he returned to Earth.
#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

So you think it's over?

It's already been planned to not come back for a 3rd season.

Oh okay.

@TheGoldenOne said:

Yep. It was a good episode. I really liked this season. Thor became really badass since he returned to Earth.

I agree he was the strongest Avenger on the Team, he always came when they needed help, and in desperate situations, but i'm still mad that the whole Surtur Arc wasn't even finished. Leaving us with a lot of speculations. Maybe they thought that season 1 had enough about Asgardians, and Gods ( Loki being the main villain ) that they didn't need more of it.

#8 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

While I enjoyed the episode, I do think this may have been better as an hour long episode as it's the final episode but also because I think an hour would have given more time to show why Galactus is such a huge threat.

#9 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

It competing with Young Justice made the show cancelled

#10 Posted by JayMar89 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its gonna be like when justice league became justice league unlimited avengers is just going to become avengers assemble with a bigger roster

#11 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

poor literacy aside, no. just no. now

#12 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Hulk was really downgraded to a secondary character, i like season two but i was kind of disappointed of how they just trough hulk out of the spotlight, he wasn't one of the avengers at the end of the season, and hulk was always the strongest but only in raw power, thor proved that was powerful with his godly powers

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

poor literacy aside, no. just no. now

Yes just yes

#14 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

#15 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

May seem like a joke but YJ is more popular.

#16 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Please kid, all reports about the reasons why Avengers Earths Mightest Heroes is getting cancelled have nothing to do with young justice.

#17 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: Than why was it cancelled?

#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

Because they're working on a completely different show? It wouldn't be the first nor the last time that has happened.

#19 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

They wanted an avengers show that was in the same universe with Ultimate spider-man.

#20 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: Dumb reason to be cancelled

#21 Posted by tim2081 (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

They're creating a new show called Avengers Assemble, using the same characters from the movie. They're planning on capitalizing on the movie's success.

#22 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@tim2081 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

They're creating a new show called Avengers Assemble, using the same characters from the movie. They're planning on capitalizing on the movie's success.

Avengers: EMH, already has the characters from the movie on the team with the exception of Widow.

#23 Posted by tim2081 (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@tim2081 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Avengers: EMH, already has the characters from the movie on the team with the exception of Widow.

Marvel’s Jeph Loeb tells TV Guide, “The Avengers movie has been the ambassador to the world for the Marvel Universe so we want a show that has the feel and the tone and the incredible adventures like that movie. So the next project that we're working on — and this is down in our lab, top secret, with the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents protecting us at all costs — is Avengers Assemble, which will be a brand new and really extraordinary looking animated series dealing with the Avengers in that same world.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/12/marvel-confirms-new-avengers-assemble-animated-series

#24 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@tim2081 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@tim2081 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Marvel’s Jeph Loeb tells TV Guide, “The Avengers movie has been the ambassador to the world for the Marvel Universe so we want a show that has the feel and the tone and the incredible adventures like that movie. So the next project that we're working on — and this is down in our lab, top secret, with the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents protecting us at all costs — is Avengers Assemble, which will be a brand new and really extraordinary looking animated series dealing with the Avengers in that same world.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/12/marvel-confirms-new-avengers-assemble-animated-series

Pointless, They could've done the same thing with Avengers: EMH. Just add Widow to the team

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jeanroygrant: Hulk was really downgraded to a secondary character, i like season two but i was kind of disappointed of how they just trough hulk out of the spotlight, he wasn't one of the avengers at the end of the season, and hulk was always the strongest but only in raw power, thor proved that was powerful with his godly powers

i see

#26 Posted by tim2081 (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

Pointless, They could've done the same thing with Avengers: EMH. Just add Widow to the team

Not if they change the tone of the show. EMH had a more comic book feel, this new one probably won't. It will try to be more like the movie. Either way, you wanted to know why EMH was being canceled, and this is why, not because of Young Justice.

#27 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@tim2081 said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Not if they change the tone of the show. EMH had a more comic book feel, this new one probably won't. It will try to be more like the movie. Either way, you wanted to know why EMH was being canceled, and this is why, not because of Young Justice.

Changing the tone would be fine

#28 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

They wanted an avengers show that was in the same universe with Ultimate spider-man.

I don't even think it's in the same universe as USM, but instead will be set in a world similar to The Avengers movie universe...which makes the idea even dumber...
#29 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@Death Certificate said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

I don't even think it's in the same universe as USM, but instead will be set in a world similar to The Avengers movie universe...which makes the idea even dumber...

Yeah, a animated alcoholic?

#30 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer said:

@Death Certificate said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

I doubt we'd actual see Tony drinking, it is a kids show. But the reason its dumb is because I can understand Marvel wanting to have all their shows in the same universe as it would make more sense and allow characters to cross over and make it all feel like one big world. But when I found out that this new Avengers show is in its own universe, my first reaction was why cancel Avengers: EMH in the first place then. Just seemed stupid to cancel a perfectly good show that fans loved and enjoyed.

But the idea of having the show set in the movieverse just seems dumb as I doubt it will have any short of connection to Avengers 2, which I think will only confuse people more...
#31 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the fact that they defeated Galactus so quickly. Dude is perhaps Marvel's most powerful villain, and they only gave him 22 mins.

#32 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer said:

@Death Certificate said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

I doubt we'd actual see Tony drinking, it is a kids show. But the reason its dumb is because I can understand Marvel wanting to have all their shows in the same universe as it would make more sense and allow characters to cross over and make it all feel like one big world. But when I found out that this new Avengers show is in its own universe, my first reaction was why cancel Avengers: EMH in the first place then. Just seemed stupid to cancel a perfectly good show that fans loved and enjoyed. But the idea of having the show set in the movieverse just seems dumb as I doubt it will have any short of connection to Avengers 2, which I think will only confuse people more...

Exactly

#33 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

I hate the fact that they defeated Galactus so quickly. Dude is perhaps Marvel's most powerful villain, and they only gave him 22 mins.