Avengers #35-REVIEW

metacomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By metacomix

Jonathan Hickman launches us into the new "Time Runs Out" event (yes, another event from Marvel) that is coinciding with AXIS, Edge of Spiderverse, and Death of Wolverine.

Anyone else starting to get a bit fatigued by all of the events? My wallet sure is. As much as I love Marvel, they are burning me out on events, and it's getting a bit frustrating.

I'm actually beginning to long for the 90's, back when events weren't stacked on top of each other, driving me further to the brink of madness.

Anyhoo, this issue is very solid, especially if you've been keeping up with Hickman's run on Avengers and New Avengers. At first, things seem a bit confusing and jumbled, but rest assured it's likely all just set up for the wonderful comic goodness we're about to be spoon fed.

So if you want my full thoughts, check out the video above, where I eloquently outline what's good, what's bad, and what's a bit of both. Be sure to leave a comment down below and let me know what you thought of the issue and what you've thought of Hickman's run on the Avengers series so far.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice review bro...I had been reading New avengers because the Illuminati was badass and I was confused AF but definitely intriguing with all the new pieces in play.