#1  Edited By Zdaybreak

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jorgevy

I love how this is exactly the same as the other thread, even to the point where the OP is just ... XD haha nicely done

Personality: Douchebaggery

Physical: non muscular legs

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crimsonlord53

The posturing. Over woman. Over who has the bigger ......

eippihrellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eippihrellik

Being too nice, having no confidence, being the by the book superhero who never breaks the rules to get shit done

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Enosisik

Nothing specific because they are all so different . I could say the boyscout attitude but guys like Wolve don't have that. I guess just their egos in general. Like almost every hero that I can think of would be kinda a douche in real life for many different reasons. How many male heroes are truly humble ? Oh in marvel nearly every super hero is like some kind of super genius .

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By christianrapper

the way superman gets hit by villains who shouldn't even be able to touch him.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Enosisik said:

Nothing specific because they are all so different . I could say the boyscout attitude but guys like Wolve don't have that. I guess just their egos in general. Like almost every hero that I can think of would be kinda a douche in real life for many different reasons. How many male heroes are truly humble ? Oh in marvel nearly every super hero is like some kind of super genius .

that's a LIE!

holaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By holaso

I started to think about this and had some top characteristics in both male and female...then I realized it's not that bad that I couldn't tolerate it unless there were a gazillion duplicates of the same characteristic! I like variety. Extremes in personality and looks provide character foils for each other. But if something became repetitive across multiple characters then it seems like that is the artist and/or writer's own idiosyncrasies showing through.

- Albert

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/anyone-interested-in-character-sketches/689247/#4

artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By artgamer

whiny babies, who only complain about how bad their lives are

and that with power but with fear of use it

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By armylife1124

Good guys who are more like anti heroes....it is cool when there are a few of them, but there are times where there are just too many characters who are just so bad a$$

Also overly introspective and self doubting characters characters(like TV show-Smallville's Superman, and Rodimus Prime from old transformer show)

Gibbet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gibbet

Going leeroy jenkins against things that can actually get them killed (smvfl)

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Enosisik

@/white_mage/.. No it's an opinion or perspective and no it's not wrong . They might be written with a 'dumb' personality but when push comes to shove they all are able to figure put things that would take genius or at least special skill. Technology is FAR more advanced in the comic world than it is in the real world so they all would tend to be a bit smarter than the normal person in the real world.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Typhion

@ntb1124 said:

Good guys who are more like anti heroes....it is cool when there are a few of them, but there are times where there are just too many characters who are just so bad a$$

Also overly introspective and self doubting characters characters(like TV show-Smallville's Superman, and Rodimus Prime from old transformer show)

Yup. The late 80's and 90's bred the anti-hero. Their tortured man of mystery "I could go either way" shtick gets old and tired.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungJustice

@Crimsonlord53 said:

The posturing. Over woman. Over who has the bigger ......

@Enosisik said:

@/white_mage/.. No it's an opinion or perspective and no it's not wrong . They might be written with a 'dumb' personality but when push comes to shove they all are able to figure put things that would take genius or at least special skill. Technology is FAR more advanced in the comic world than it is in the real world so they all would tend to be a bit smarter than the normal person in the real world.

He was joking...................

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By coolguyr99

Most have powers and I don't :(

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#16  Edited By x_29

Douchebag for the sake of being a douchebag

The " I will not be beaten by a mere woman" speech i hear from some male characters just makes my eyes roll.

ReganRuled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReganRuled

The attributes of Cyclops and Captain America. The stick shoved firmly up the backside.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Zdaybreak

Wow, this is great. Didn't know that this thread even had replies until just now. Thanks everyone. And to stay on topic: personalities that lack empathy, motivation or drive.