ATTENTION!!! FF/Doctor Doom question!!!!

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I read that Doom went to one of the Universes he had an Infinity Gauntlet to, used the power to create new life and worlds. Then his 6 general dooms turned on him and each used an Infinity Gem against him. My question is how did they possible get the IG away from him to separate it into 6 gems? Could someone shed some light please!!!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

An army of fodder demon monkeys swarmed him and pulled the gauntlet right off his fingers as he struggled. That's about it.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

An army of fodder demon monkeys swarmed him and pulled the gauntlet right off his fingers as he struggled. That's about it.

really? How could that have happened? I mean doesn't the gauntlet give him like nighinfinite power over that universe?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@citizenbane said:

really? How could that have happened? I mean doesn't the gauntlet give him like nighinfinite power over that universe?

*shrugs* That's what happened. And I guess the same thing did happen to Thanos when Nebula snatched the gauntlet away, albeit in that instance he wasn't looking, so.......

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13