Assault on Arkham Plot Revealed

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

I just finished replaying Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum. From what I could deduce Deathstroke will not be appearing in the animated film (I share ur disappointment) even though Amanda Waller recruited him at the end of Arkham Origins for the Suicide Squad. The premise for the film (according to the trailer) describes Joker getting his hands on a dirty bomb and has hidden it somewhere in Arkham. Deadshot also implies that there is a traitor in their group which could only mean Harley Quinn.

Even though Harley displays hostility toward Joker by attempting to kill him, its all act to get Joker out of Arkham as well as the bomb seeing as how Harley and Joker are working together again in the Arkham Asylum game. More than likely toward the end of the film, the Suicide Squad abort the mission, Harley is placed in a patted room in Arkham until Joker's inevitable return and Batman heads off to stop Joker from arming the bomb. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the time span between Joker's escape from the asylum and his return to Arkham. If u listen to Dr. Young's last recording with the Riddler (4:23), u will see what I mean. How could it take weeks for Batman to find the Joker and stop him from activating a bomb.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Thus has no connection to the arkham games just taking the elements

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thus has no connection to the arkham games just taking the elements

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_thief: well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_thief: No prob. Just finished watching Amazing Spider-Man 2. It was alright. Seemed a bit clustered. The man in shadows who works for OsCorp goes by Mr. Fierce. Does that ring any bells for u? I'm thinking its an alias for Mysterio.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_thief: No prob. Just finished watching Amazing Spider-Man 2. It was alright. Seemed a bit clustered. The man in shadows who works for OsCorp goes by Mr. Fierce. Does that ring any bells for u? I'm thinking its an alias for Mysterio.

its the name of the gentleman... the guy who rounds up the sinister six

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/gentlemn.htm