#1 Posted by reaverlation (17115 posts) - - Show Bio

On August 7th of 2015 The Assassin's Creed Game series gets its chance on the big screen according to IGN.The Unknown Assassin(most likely Altair IMO) will be played by Michael Fassbender.It will be directed by Daniel Espinosa who was behind the film of Safe House and Snabba Cash.What are opinions about this?Will Assassin's Creed be made a success?Do you like the actor portraying our lead Assassin?Who do you want as our Assassin protagonist?Can people also post bada$$ pics for the assassin's as well please?

#2 Edited by those_eyes (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Fassbender is a good actor. I just hope Hollywood doesnt half ass this. Not too many game concepts have been done well into movies. We will see how it turns out.

#3 Posted by Wolfrazer (7739 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gonna be live action?......Ehh...I always seem to find live action adaptations of games don't work out so well. Animation is where it is better.

#4 Posted by reaverlation (17115 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Most of the time except IMO don't hate I loved the Hitman movie

#5 Posted by those_eyes (8194 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by reaverlation (17115 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: IDK I loved the movie and thought it was great.What do you think of AC on the big screen

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12663 posts) - - Show Bio

I have faith. Fassbender is AWESOME.

#8 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35165 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gonna be live action?......Ehh...I always seem to find live action adaptations of games don't work out so well. Animation is where it is better.

This is what they used to advertise Assassins Creed 2

#9 Posted by those_eyes (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer said:

This is what they used to advertise Assassins Creed 2

Im definitely down for AC coming to the big screen. If its on this level that they advertised for the game then it will be a great movie.

#10 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4340 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Daniel Espinosa any good? I haven't seen any of his movies....

I kinda want JJ Abrams to make it, but I like him a lot, and if it was my way he would direct EVERY movie.

#11 Edited by Wolfrazer (7739 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Never said it would do bad as live action, just that it seems transferring games to live action movies just hasn't really worked out all that well in the past.

#12 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

The assassin's creed series is far too complex for one movie.Make it a series on Starz or give it to the guys who made ghost in the shell.

Actually doesn't it make sense for them to do anime movie conversion like they did with Gotham Knight, Halo Legends, and The Animatrix? I think we could all agree that has great potential.

#13 Posted by Experio (17272 posts) - - Show Bio

Could work.

#14 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12496 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Orician_Seis (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be cool so long as they stay away from using Connor.

#16 Posted by flameboy298 (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

@orician_seis: At the end of the day not everybody is going to like Ezio, Edward, Altair.I liked Connor and his story he was a complex character and I think he's just misunderstood. Ezio appealed to more people and didnt have as much character flaws I didnt like him too much or his whole revenge story, but I only played Assassins creed 2, 1, 3, 4

#17 Posted by RD189 (1606 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as you don't have some terrible director who doesn't understand the source material, I'm All in!