Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

I don't want your exact location. >____> State/Province/Country.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are there so many homophobic people on comic vine all why was all my threads about the male wonder woman from a real comic book locked soldierofel even said that being gay would ruin the character and even the people in this thread are just trolls and the mods dont do any thing but let it happen do you think people should type

@farkam said:

F*ck off.

in a thread? no and it is all ways the same people in every thread

farkamkyrees and others in every therad post this kind of hate but if i make a support thread it get filled with trolls and hate what is with that

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You should be on here longer before making one of these.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Superlightning123

@woundermangirl: I think we should defend ourselves against trolls and all that stuff. And freely make threads. But we need order. Therefore we need mods to monitor. But it's a bit annoying to go back to an awesome thread just to see it locked

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@woundermangirl: You know what, I wish I was a bigger man to not reply to you but you have really annoyed me now and I do not care if you flag this comment. How dare you call me a homophobe? How dare you? I hold no hate to any creed, religion, race sexuality or anything else. In my book if you do right by me then you have my respect. But I will not see you disrespect a character that for the last 75 years has been represented as a straight man. He's dated women and has never dated a man. Never happened. You're taking something like pink kryptonite which was created to make fun of homosexuals so seriously that you want it in a film. You act like your morally superior because you think you can change a characters sexuality when it will never happen. Your threads were locked because you've been asking juvinial questions like "should Wonder Woman be a man"? Wonder Woman was created to emobody the strengths of women. She has been a Icon for strong women and feminist. But you think she should be turned into a man. My question to you is this. What is your problem with straight characters? Do you hate them? Do you hate straight people on a whole? You are extreamely immature and should watch who you call homophobic or whatever.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are there so many homophobic people on comic vine all why was all my threads about the male wonder woman from a real comic book locked soldierofel even said that being gay would ruin the character and even the people in this thread are just trolls and the mods dont do any thing but let it happen do you think people should type

Why do you not realize that you're spreading homophobia and not properly championing our cause?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kyrees

@woundermangirl: why are you on every thread, promoting your gay movement to people who are not there to support it ? why do you need to create threads that practically promote your gay movement so much that you are stuffing it down the throats of everyone to see it ? why do you need to spam your gay movement so much that you end up creating more to it than help it ?

i may not support gay rights because of my certain prejudices to it but i ain't that backward to spam the forums just to say to not support it. look at what you are doing right now. why do even need to call me out in this thread ?!

@superlightning123 forgive me on derailing this topic of yours but certain people need to stop spamming.