'Ask G-Man' Video Questions

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BlueArrow

1st: What are your favorite not well known new 52 books that aren't the ones that are super like batman, flash, swamp thing, aquaman, and animal man? 2nd: What do you think of Dinosaurs VS aliens and it's native american vs colonial expansion theme.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Jorgevy

if you could choose any living actress to play the role of WonderWoman in a live action movie, which one would you pick?

Also, what are your favorite super hero/super villain/super power movies that are not based on comic book characters? A few I like are: The Incredibles, Hancock, Unbreakable, Push and Jumper

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By grevous11

@G-Man what superhero weapon would you chose if you could pick only one?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#55  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

If Bendis went to DC and Johns went to Marvel, what titles would you like to see them write and why?

Tsakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

User Lists: 56

#56  Edited By Tsakura

I just wanted to Ask besides Marvel and DC, what Comics do you like to read?

The Finality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The Finality

G-Man, I've heard you mention other characters in The New 52, but you don't seem to seem to mention Aquaman, by Geoff Johns, which has received rave reviews, including being the third best selling comic one week, topping more than any comic sold that week by Marvel. Aquaman's always been hit or miss for most people, Gerry Conway's Justice League of America, Peter David's Aquaman, Grant Morrison's/Mark waid's JLA, Shaun Mclaughlin and Kurt Busiek wrote the character very well. But Geoff Johns has trumped them all. What are your thoughts on Geoff Johns' Aquaman? Also, how plausible could an Ant-Man/Wasp-Marvel Studios movie be, to tie into The Avengers? Thus bringing in maybe Ultron as the villain in a future Avengers film?

DeadNightHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DeadNightHero

Top 10 batman villains and why

deadpoolwins:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

ok so i have a few questions,

1. what is the best cross over story event in comics?( examples- infinite crisis, fear itself, etc.....)

2. who is your favorite character in marvel? DC? image? other independents?

3. who do you think is the worst comic book artist?

4. how do you feel about Deadpool loosing his healing factor?

5. which marvel character needs a new series? which DC character needs a new series?

6. how do you feel about all these characters in comics dying, only to be revived? also how do you feel about the explanation as to how they came back?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2eacdb35fa3
deactivated-5a2eacdb35fa3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. What is the best way to move/transfer comic books from one place to another?

2. What is more cost effective, individual comic books or trades?

3. What is the most efficient way of storing comics?

4. Why have religious beliefs been down played in comic book characters, Catholicism in Daredevil as an example?

SeanNOLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SeanNOLA

1) How do you feel about Savage Dragon? I remembered loving the show as a kid, now I've started reading the comic, and I'm wondering if it stays interesting after 20 years with the same writer.

2) If Marvel was to give Batroc the Leaper his own comic, would you read it? Who would you want to write/draw it?

kilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By kilon

1. if the avengers and justice league movie came out on the same day. which one do u think will come out on top.?

2. why is daredevil's rogue gallery still lame even though he has one of the best story arcs.?

Bobzenub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Bobzenub

Hey G-Man!

There has been a lot of buzz around Image's Extreme Relaunch lately, mainly because many of the Liefeld owned IP's now relaunched by talented creatives turned out to be surprisingly good. So my question is, what's your opinion on this revived line of comics (Glory, Prophet, Supreme, Bloodstrike and Youngblood coming soon)?

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By Funrush

I have one more Question that's been bugging me:

How do you keep your comic's pages from turning brown?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By acer51

I have a question.

Which of the big two do you like better Marvel or DC?

redmanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#66  Edited By redmanta

who is the most realistic superhero and one day could be in our world

LordTaronji101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#67  Edited By LordTaronji101

1. I just saw the new look for Captain marvel in the new 52, how do you think they will do black adam if captain marvel has a black suit.

2. What do you think about the guardians of the galaxy movie rumor

3. Are you a Star wars the clone wars TV Show fan

4. What is your favorite new 52 title

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By deadpool25mm

Hey, I was wondering and wanted to ask if Marvel is doing(still not sure but most likely) the Mandarin in Ironman 3 (which will have the Ten Rings) and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers 2(or Thor 2 or Guardians of the Galaxy) wont that make it too many power Gems? I mean like every story will be based on power gems (rings/Jewels). I dont mind it, but for people who dont read comics and dont understand about these Items, wont it look weird that every villian needs to use power gems as a power?

whats your thoughts about this?

alexande

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By alexande
Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Kiltro95

Hello G-Man

What do you think about a150th anniversary of superhero publications?

Thomaslam5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Thomaslam5

Hi G-man,

What ever happened to the old Comic Vine series with Babs, G-man, Red Lamp, and whatnot?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By z3ro180

@G-Man: Do you think that this version of superman will have any solo run ins with Darkseid in the furtre?

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Funrush

Hey G-Man, were you surprised when JLI was cancelled?

What's your favorite first issue out of the second wave of the New 52?

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GalacticPunt

I've got a general housekeeping question since Comic Vine is now getting some ads in the comics that you review. I'll copy and paste it here, because I'm too lazy to rephrase it!

There's a full page ad for Comic Vine in Batman Inc. #1. Has this lead to any talk of putting a disclaimer on the review? If CBS/Comic Vine pays for an ad in a comic, then gives the book a five-star review, does that call for a "full disclosure" statement? When Giant Bomb was skinned with "Halo ODST" ads, they gave it four stars, and included a statement that basically said "Yes we are being paid to carry their ad, but we keep editorial separate from any influence and stand by this review."

I'm not questioning your integrity in the slightest. I also thought the issue was awesome. Just thought you might want to explain your policy, since similar questions might get raised every time your site has an ad in a comic book.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Redberry

Who is G-Man anyone? Sorry, I'm new here.

I want to know if Speed and Wiccan involved in the AvX since their mother seems to be an important part of the book.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

: About Wolverine tactical skills,he would be able to neutralize an enemy and use him as bait to catch the other? Even if that enemy were a hero? Heis capable of everything for a greater goal?

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#77  Edited By RedOwl_1

One question have you ever dream you were a superhero or any comic book character? Which one?

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By xtremekidx

why dont you do a real nightwing 3 minute expert?if not how about a general robin one?

multiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#79  Edited By multiverse

Aside from leaving things the way they were, what are two or three changes you would have made to the DCU/DC Comics lineup if you had been in charge of the New 52?

mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mattydeNero

One of my favorite comic book characters of all time is Marc Slayton, better known as Backlash of the original Team 7. His solo series years ago was really good, if you were a fan of Stormwatch and/or the Kherubim mythos. Aside from a great story, the art was awesome. Now, I don't know if you remember but Brett Booth was the mainstay artist for almost the entire series. My question(s) is centered around the character of Backlash: Do you think that Backlash is apart of the New 52's Team 7? And, with the cover of Batman #12 revealing the Stormwatch logo...it had me thinking to ask if you think a character like Backlash(who had a mini w/ Spidey, mind you) would be a good combative match for Bats?

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#81  Edited By Trodorne

1) Are you going to read the He-man mini series coming out from DC?

2) What are your feelings of the loss of Lian Harper in this new DCU?

3) Who was your preferred writer for Red Hulk? Jeph Loeb or Jeff Parker.

4) Do you read Webcomics often? if so have you read 8-bit Theatre?

5) Do you think we have a better chance of seeing a Rocket Raccoon cartoon vs an actual Guardians of the Galaxy movie?

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#82  Edited By RedQueen

This is just one question that has been on my mind for agggess. Discussion with friends hasn't revealed an answer.

1) Due to their adamantium claws, can Wolverine/X-23 bend their wrists?

Slightly strange I know. Perhaps it has an obvious answer........

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#83  Edited By SavageDragon

Hey Tony

Other than Batman and Spiderman which superhero (no teams) do you think has the best rouges gallery of villains?

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#84  Edited By Delphic

One of my favorite segments that you used to do was "Reviews from the Rarage". Many times after the reviews I would go to my store and look for the comic you had reviewed. I even tried to do my own review from the garage once, but failed miserably :P. Anyway, is it possible that we will ever see "Reviews from the Garage" again?

Tyrannotaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#85  Edited By Tyrannotaur

Hey G-man!

What do you think about the number of She-hulks in the Marvel universe? Do you think that Marvel should give Red She-Hulk and Savage She-Hulk (Lyra) actual hero names? Right now they are offshoots of She-Hulk with an adjective thrown on the front of the name She-Hulk. What would you name them? Also do you think its possible to get She-Hulk in the next Hulk movie?

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kiltro95

Hi G-man

Do you think that for some comic book movies of not as well known comic characters should first have a prototype film released to the public to see if there is a potential audience or just to see if the public reacts well to it before going into full production?

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

I read Red Rocket 7 a while ago, and I forget, besides Seven being into music did they mention what the other six were into? Did they mention which Red Rocket was into art, drawing, painting, and sculpting, and such?

And my brother asked me, and I wasn't sure. Does Comic Vine have a section where you can see a preview of a comics pages? Not just the preview pages posted in the news section, but a gallery for each comic? Like if I wanted to see a page or two from some random comic like Amazing Spider-Man #410: Web of Carnage part 2 or 4, is there a section that would show me a few pages?

mcbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By mcbig

Who are your favorite five characters, why, and what are your favorite stories for each one?

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Funrush

Hey G-Man, what's your opinion on Axe Cop?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#90  Edited By Lvenger

Hey G-Man! There are a few questions I'd like to ask you if that's alright:

1. I was wondering what your thoughts are on Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort as the new creative team on Superman in the future and whether you think they will do a better job on Superman than the previous creative teams?

2. Do you think that Lobdell will write Superman as Grant Morrison does in Action Comics?

3. Are there ever going to be any more Comicvine previews where you and other staff members do the voices for the previews of various comics? I loved those when you used to do them!

david1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By david1110

thanks dear this is nice i like it..

woopapa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By woopapa

hey G, I have two questions.

Will Cain ever become Juggernaut again or is this Colossus/Juggernaut here to stay?

I've heard that the Avengers:EMH may soon be cancelled. Why does Marvel stop producing they're best cartoon? example: Spectacular Spiderman

Xerdek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Xerdek

What do you think is the most ridiculous power that you've come across? Who has this power?

thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#94  Edited By thechessclub

Dear G-man, in your honest opinion...was Waterworld as bad as people made it out to be?

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheMess1428

Hey G-Man, with Earth 2 being somewhat of a success so far, what do you think of the idea of having an Earth 3 book or Earth 12? They are two untapped universes that would be really cool to explore and have some great stories if written by the right people. The Earth 12 book could be great for female readers because all the heroes switched genders and most of the Justice League are women.

spideyjosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By spideyjosh

1. Which company you feel should make fighting games for super heroes: Capcom or NeatherRelm Studios?

2. What's your thoughts with Josh Keaton being overdubbed by Drake Bell as Spider-Man for the new Avengers Cartoon?

3. Who should play Iron Fist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and what should the story be based on?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97  Edited By majestic99

@G-Man:

1. Why is Modern Thor not written like Classic Thor was written?

2. Do you believe Mr. Majestic can ever become popular enough to be made into a successful tv show?

3. Which is more powerful, mjolnir(with all of Thor's powers) or a pre crisis green lantern power ring?

DustinFun1704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DustinFun1704

With the recent information that was just released saying that Warner Brothers wanted Leonardo DiCaprio to play the Riddler in the upcoming Christopher Nolan batman movie, do you think it was a good idea for him to go with Tom Hardy as Bane instead, or would you have liked to see DiCaprio as Edward Nigma?

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#99  Edited By girth
  1. How many comics do you have in your collection?
  2. Is there a comic or event that you like, but no one else agrees with you?
Mr_Curious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Mr_Curious

Which ongoing comics from Marvel would you recommend, to someone who has never read anything from Marvel except for Amazing Spider-man?