Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_World_Order

I have to say this series looked interesting at first, but I was never really a person who liked Green Arrow. I started reading his New 52 series and I started to get a liking. Now I want to watch it, but I have some questions.

1. Is the show good? It has a lot of hype, but some friends told me it wasn't that good (although they are not comic fans like I am)
  2. How does he deal with villains like Deathstroke (who is coming or is already in the show?) I mean arrows can only do so much against someone like Slade or any other villains like him
  3. Is he like his comic version?
  4. When they have characters like Flash appearing into the show, isn't it hard to showcase them as they are way above characters Oliver fights?

Thanks to everyone who answers these questions.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: You haven't watched an episode?!What's wrong wit-

Naw I'm kidding lol.

1.It's an excellent show.

2.Seeing how you know Slade is in it,Ollie has said how he dealt with Slade but that's all I'll say to not spoil anything

3.Yes in how they bring the peak human and terrific accuracy with his bow and what not.Ollie's a great character

4.Flash hasn't appeared technically like how you're saying.We just know Flash exists

I'd love to explain more thoroughly but not being in school at the moment has really affected my talking skills :(

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. It's very good, It starts off very well and gets slow and picks up the pace, In season 2 it was slow for a while but picked up the pace and hasn't stopped.

2. Oliver said he has beaten Slade before and shot him in the eye with an arrow, It hasn't shown on camera yet but in tonights episode we see Slade not even flinch from being shot point blank.

3. Pretty much, although he is different in some ways. Slade has a completely new background and how he gets his powers, Dinah isn't Canary, Roy isn't like in the comics. Only Oliver is really the same.

4. Flash just recently got his powers and I don't think he even knows he has them yet, but I worry about this too, I don't know how Oliver will compete with Flash.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

I actually just started watching the show on Netflix, I gotta say it's really good.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually just started watching the show on Netflix, I gotta say it's really good.

well if youre enjoying the first few episodes be prepared to binge watch once you get to the second half of season 1, then when you get to season 2 stop watching if you have a heart condition cause youre likely to have a stroke..............terrible pun intended