Arrow "The Fallen"Episode trailer

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So finally they turned this show into a Batman show...I may not continue after this...

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it :)

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So finally they turned this show into a Batman show

Ugh...

Been there, done that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

What's up with the amazing amount of bait threads? Like every other thread is a DC or Marvel Hate Thread now in General Discussion.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm tired of people complaining that this is such a Batman show. We get that they copied some things from Batman. Reminding everyone about that isn't going to reverse it. We all know that 50% of the users on this site don't like the direction they are going with it, but don't ruin it for the people who actually want to invest time in this show.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just pissed Thea gets to bathe in the pits after the show runners teased and heavily hinted Oliver would do so after the midseason finale. I mean, I still haven't forgiven the show for that weak ass writing -- green tea and rest????? LMAO

Oh, and i'm calling it now, Sara was revived months ago unbeknownst to everybody

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dan12456

@deathstroke52 said:

I'm tired of people complaining that this is such a Batman show. We get that they copied some things from Batman. Reminding everyone about that isn't going to reverse it. We all know that 50% of the users on this site don't like the direction they are going with it, but don't ruin it for the people who actually want to invest time in this show.

This. Don't like it, don't watch it.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dan12456 said:

@deathstroke52 said:

This. Don't like it, don't watch it.

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Just started watching the show this year, really enjoying it!