• 53 results
Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gordyman

It got pretty dumb after the second season.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Eh, it wasn't as good, but it's still an entertaining show.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's not the worst show out there, but it needs to be more consistent. One week I'm all "Wow, that was amazing!" and the next I'm like "Who the hell approved this?"

devitciiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

Season 3 has been a drop in quality from season 2, but remember season 2 really picked up right before the mid-season finale Three Ghosts.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I like it, not sure if i am among the minority who do though.

I think its fun.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Even when i dont like it, i wouldnt say it sucks, the worst episode of Arrow is better that all Gotham episodes put together.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think its fun.

Even when i dont like it, i wouldnt say it sucks, the worst episode of Arrow is better that all Gotham episodes put together.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never liked it.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Well I like Gotham as well, as well as Contantine. My favorite would be the latter but that's because I am a big fan of mystics.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like it, it isn't the best show out there but it's entertaining enough to keep watching

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Arrow hasn't been THAT bad. Besides, most seasons find their legs towards the end. The first half of the season is usually build up and filler.

I'm liking Ray Palmer. But then again I've liked Roth since Superman Returns and became a bigger fan due to Scott Pilgrim. And I want to see more of Ted Grant. He is alright.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Uh-huh

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

class_firefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: im watching arrow at the moment, great show but has gone a bit south since season 3 started although still good, but i was wondering who is Ted Kord in the show?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By Mrnoital
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Doh! How could I say that!! Maybe it was the blue in both Atom and Beetles costumes. Anyway, derp. Lol

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: I've messed that up before too, thinking about Ted Grant and of another rich crime fighter

plus Kord industries has shown up before too, so whatever

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still watch it and am enjoying it more this season than last season. I didnt really like modern time Deathstroke. I liked Slade on the island but i think they rushed Red Arrows abilities rather then training him more. They are now doing the same thing with Black Canary.

AwesomestPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is a pretty great series, it's enjoyable enough to keep me watching.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Those name Drops definitely caused the slip. Anyway, this show does a lot of things wrong, but it also does things right. Like, I'm happy Roy didn't beat Neesa. He really shouldn't be able to. I don't care that you trained with Ollie, it took him at least two years to be some what capable, and an entire five to be what he is today. Roy has been training for what? A few months??

That's what I feared with Thea. That she was going to be all "super-ninja" but so far, they've toned it down. Heck, I'm even enjoying Laurel and her journey. I love seeing people transform into badasses. It's how I felt after I started exercising years ago.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage said:

@claymore1998 said:

I think its fun.

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: yeah, they have ups and downs, and this season I'm enjoying seeing how they have the people transform, I've seen a lot of growth this season

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think arrow is a great show. What's wrong with it?

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just at half the second season, and I think it take a step down from the first one. There was some idiot plots, and other one were feeling re-used.

But it's still better and more entertaining than many show I've seen on TV.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season 3 just lacks focus.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@mrnoital: Yeah man It's what I enjoy myself. The way these characters develop through time, Ollie especially along with Thea, is what separates Ollie from Batman/Bruce

Ollie is starting to question his lifestyle. Like, when he told Diggle he didn't want to die down in the cave. Batman made peace with the fact he would die fighting crime, even before Batman was a thought in his head. Ollie just wanted to square things with The city his parents had been screwing for years. He's done that, but now, he realizes that it's become an addiction.

Now he has a choice. Put down the bow, marry Felicity or Laurel and have a normal life, or, just keep on hitting that Cape pipe?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cattlebattle

Lets face facts, if these shows didn't feature characters from comic books, nobody would watch them and everybody would just be admonishing the shows for being corny CW productions.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: that's true, but I personally feel that in the few issues of the GA comic they've done was closer than him in the show

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets face facts, if these shows didn't feature characters from comic books, nobody would watch them and everybody would just be admonishing the shows for being corny CW productions.

Are you talking about Gotham?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

Well, I specifically talking about the CW programs, but yes, Gotham is also an example. I have never really see the show but from what I have read and seen about it is just a more cartoony detective show with pointless nods at the Batman comics. The one episode I did see they were investigating a guy who kills people by tying them to balloons (seriously)......and in the episode, a guy had to explain to the two detectives how balloons worked.......I'll say that again....some guy who was an expert on balloons I suppose(??) had to explain to two grown, middle aged men, that are also police detectives, how balloons work.....

Dat writing!!

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Well, I specifically talking about the CW programs, but yes, Gotham is also an example. I have never really see the show but from what I have read and seen about it is just a more cartoony detective show with pointless nods at the Batman comics. The one episode I did see they were investigating a guy who kills people by tying them to balloons (seriously)......and in the episode, a guy had to explain to the two detectives how balloons worked.......I'll say that again....some guy who was an expert on balloons I suppose(??) had to explain to two grown, middle aged men, that are also police detectives, how balloons work.....

Dat writing!!

No Caption Provided

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

it's pretty good, I think the flash will later surpass it in popularity

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bboyyomama: The_Kidd brought up a good point. It's boring as hell and it has no direction. I literally had to force myself through the first episode, and just stopped watching the third. It's also dumb how they keep trying to make Ollie and Felicity happen.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Kidd

Maybe the crossovers episodes will give season 3 that jolt it needs, that is kind of sad because the crossovers was probably created to give Flash a rating boost.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Arrow is really good and way better than a goofy unrealistic tv show like Flash so many inconsistencies. Arrow might be over the top at some times every time Roy does a fight scene with his ridiculous flip.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Constatine solos.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

ARROW is still great even though Season 3 hasn't hit the peak yet.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its still good, it will have a rise, a fall, then a rise again so even if its in the slumping stages right now or even if its declining it will rebound.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

My only complaint so far has been the Sara situation (I had fully accepted her dammit) and Captain Boomerang, one of the few great Australian comic book characters, not being Australian! I suppose getting Deathstroke compensates for that and Manu Bennet's accent was believable but I love Digger too.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#43 JediXMan  Moderator

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Dat writing!!

... I am so glad I stopped watching Gotham.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoy it.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't like it that much. The writing could definitely be tighter.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season 3 first half > Season 2 first half

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This season of Arrow has been the worst so far. Ollie is really starting to irritate me. If it weren't for Felicity and Ray, I don't think I'd be watching this season. The Flash has been pretty good, though.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Dat writing!!

That episode was great..... I really enjoy Gotham just because it's such an awful show. "Cat" might just steal the crown of most hated character from King Joffery........

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Dat writing!!

That episode was great..... I really enjoy Gotham just because it's such an awful show. "Cat" might just steal the crown of most hated character from King Joffery........

That isnt a good thing you know.

Being so terrible, people can enjoy it in some twisted sexual way is pretty screwed, even for comicvine standards.