User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I pretty much agree with everything in your review, I think that it's Diggle who dies.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it's diggle as well

EvilCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping it's Felicity and turns Oliver darker.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

Is it just me or does Oliver sound gay? The way he talks and all. It was really annoying. And not only that. Sometimes, he changes his gayish voice into his regular voice in some scenes.

The part that Oliver puts the ring inside a cupcake was really stupid. How will Felicity notice the ring? She might swallow it.

Diggle's costume looks ridiculous. Sometimes, he makes me laugh when he does his heroic action.

I don't know about Thea, but she sounded hyper. It's like the Lazarus Pit acted like a drug that got punched into her system.

And last of all, the choreographic fights looked clumsy and stupid.

What I liked about this episode is the cliffhanger at the end. Now, I don't know who's gonna die. But I'm excited to know throughout the season. Also, the villain named Damien Darhk was bad@$$. I wonder what kind of relic he's using now. I'm thinking that relic is giving him powers. And Quentin Lance working with HIVE? That was a surprise.

I hate to say this, but this episode wasn't that great. I really wished it was like Season 1, 2 and half of Season 3. Hopefully, this new season gets some improvement. I don't mind the lighter tone of this season, but Oliver really needs to fix his voice. Seriously, he sounds gay.

Also, did anyone catch Hal Jordan's cameo? His jacket had a name tag that says, Jordan. He was at the bar where Amanda and Oliver were drinking.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Arrow is becoming unintentionally hilarious. The city can't always be on the verge of collapse. Every bad thing in the world can't relate back to the island(I mean it's getting ridiculous). Every bad guy can't have the same freaking plan: destroy the city. Outside of the last 5 mins(The two big reveals) & Damien Dark this episode was very corny. The Flash Backs were really weak & annoying: I agree I don't care at this point.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Jordan stuff happening...or they will do the same thing as Flash with multiverse thing...two hal for TV and Movie...or they will leave Hal for TV and go with Stewart in movies

Zwm210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Zwm210

I Think Robert Queen will come back to life through the Lazarus pit and then be killed by Damien Dark. Arrow's already gotten pretty crazy so why not?