User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I applaud everything you just said. ESPECIALLY Thea! I seriously don't know what the hell we were supposed to take away from that forced, random plot.

The word that sums up this entire episode is cliche. Cupid is a villain that I wanted to like. She's a fun concept with a lot of potential, but both her portrayal in this episode and in the comics have all fallen rather flat. Disappointing.

Olicity was the pinnacle of cliche this episode. I have no love for or hostility towards the pairing, but this episode just did not work for them. Both cliche and frustrating on all fronts.

Arrow really needs to work on its villain-of-the-week plotlines. Despite the bad rep those types of stories get, they have the potential to be great. But thusfar, there really haven't been many Arrow villains-of-the-week who have stood out much. And very few have returned for multiple episodes. Hopefully Brick will be the fix for that.

devitciiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

Maybe it's my lack of Club Scene knowledge but the DJ switch made absolutely no sense to me and felt horribly forced. They went from one horribly monotonous synth driven song to one with a slightly faster beat and the crowd goes wild.

Not really surprised that Cupid was not a good character. She's terrible in the comics so I expected her to be terrible in the show. They really need to start laying out the overall plot for the season because everyone seems to be sick of the no-name villain of the week.

Also I don't think Chase is going to be Dodger (the thief Mia love interest from GA/BC) since Dodger already showed up in season 1 episode 15 Dodger. Maybe Chase will be Chase Lawler (Manhunter #5); we've already had Kate Spencer (#7) and Mark Shaw (#3) why not try and get the others in?