it was a nice filler episode

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SupBatz

I wish we'd gotten more Thea flashbacks and less on Mark Shaw and ARGUS. Thea was definitely the highlight of the episode, but it ended feeling like there was so much material left untouched. I was hoping to get a look at the struggle she had dealing with a psychopathic murderer like Merlyn who she still felt a bond with.

Hopefully, we'll get more from her later.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@supbatz: I agree we could have had more Thea in this episode. The weakest part of this episode was the ARGUS stuff.

I think we are going to see more Thea as the season continues. This is just a little taste.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

Weak filler episode...The Argus sub plot was beyond lame, ripping off the the IM3/Skyfall NOC List BS....seriously. The wife is a part of a secret agency and asks her husband to do her freaking job. Beyond coincidental crap...come on man. Anyway the return of Nyssa should pick things back up.

This season started good, don't fall off now Arrow.

They really had no need to jumble the entire plot by adding in that Argus crap. They should have just focused on Thea. If they needed someone to fight, they could have just tried stopping some generic local bad guys who were up to no good. Adding in the Argus stuff was stupid, it's not like the audience is going to forget just because Argus isn't front and center every week.