Arrow Season 2 Part 2 Thoughts. FINALE DISCUSSION

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathstroke19

What do you guys think is going to happen with Slade the League and Ra's? Expectations? Thought? Hopes?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

Here's what I put on another thread:

1. Ra's will arrive in episode 22-23 and will be the big bad. Previous villains such as Slade, Merlyn, Bronze Tiger and those still to come will unite with Arrow, recognising that Ra's takes precedence.
  2. Summer Glau is Nyssa Al Ghul [despite the alternative casting rumour]
  3. Slade and Merlyn will have a fight scene at some point [If Slade possibly tries to harm Thea to get to Oliver]
  4. Diggle is going to become a legitimate fighter towards the end of the season.
  5. Slade will badly harm a main character
  6. Felicity will have a secret past which gives her a story arc
  7. Bronze Tiger will return for his own little antagonist episode, maybe 2.
  8. Solomon Grundy of course - So interested to see exactly how they will handle that physically and what his power level will be, he better not be a grey guy, but they won't have the budget for a CGI behemoth, It'll be cool to see them work it out.
  9. We will start to see Laurel's path to becoming the Black Canary, I think it will be a long time until she takes on the role, but we're going to start to lead into it soon. It will be tricky to do it, but I really don't want it to stay as Sarah, it feels wrong.
  10. I think we'll see somebody from the Bat family, I don't know who, but somebody.
  11. Roy Harper as Speedy. I hate it, but it seems inevitable.
  12. Brother Blood will repent, he seems to genuinely care for the city and Laurel, he will stand up to Slade and have his neck snapped in two.
  13. Moira will discover who the Arrow is, Merlyn will tell her [Malcolm is clearly keeping that card close t his chet for when it will most benefit him, that's a powerful piece of knowledge to ave over her]
  14. Deathstroke will rock a new and improved suit and mask. He and Ollie will have an epic showdown around episode 2

Okay, that's enough I'll leave it there, haha.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reaverlation

@rogueshadow: I like number 12 seeing Slade pull a Wonder Woman(Maxwell Lord) on Blood.Also supposedly Roy will have some sort of super strength due to the serum he got in him later through the season

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I like number 12 seeing Slade pull a Wonder Woman(Maxwell Lord) on Blood.Also supposedly Roy will have some sort of super strength due to the serum he got in him later through the season

Yeah, apparently the Mirakuru draws out rage as well, which was why Slade was a bit off it when he woke up, so Roy will be dealing with that, which won't be good since he's already full of rage anyway.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallshirmage: @allstarsuperman: @wolverine08: Thoughts? @rogueshadow:

1) I don't think Ra's will appear in any full episode because they already have too many big baddies running around.... Adding him in would be to much and just throwing him in at the last moment for two episodes would be just be a stupid tease. If anything he'll appear in a short cameo in the finale that reveals him to be the big bad for season 3.

2) I'm picturing that too with Glau.

3) Possibly.

4) Hopefully and quite likely.

5) Definitely and hopefully/maybe he will even kill one of them.

6) Meh. I wouldn't enjoy it at all of they did that but I suppose its possible.

7) Perhaps he will work for Slade? Either way hopefully he comes back.

8) Definitely.

9) Definitely.

10) Doubt it. Slightly possible.

11) Idk if he will be dubbed that by the end of the season but he will definitely get some training.

12-14) LOVE ALL OF THESE IDEAS!!!! These are more hopes and dreams for this season. Same with 3 & 5.

sockman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sockman19

Loving Sara's presence on the show so I hope she comes back to Starling in the present timeline soon.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

@fallshirmage: @allstarsuperman: @wolverine08: Thoughts? @rogueshadow:

1) I don't think Ra's will appear in any full episode because they already have too many big baddies running around.... Adding him in would be to much and just throwing him in at the last moment for two episodes would be just be a stupid tease. If anything he'll appear in a short cameo in the finale that reveals him to be the big bad for season 3.

I actually think he's the big bad for this season, I think Slade, Malcolm and Ollie team up to take him down. He's the main threat in my opinion. But I could definitely see them just having Slade as the big bad too, he's easily good enough.

2) I'm picturing that too with Glau.

3) Possibly.

4) Hopefully and quite likely.

5) Definitely and hopefully/maybe he will even kill one of them.

I thought, that, but I can't think of who he could kill, if he kills somebody close to Ollie then any possibility of teaming up in the future to combat Ra's [and I do think that will happen, be it this season or the next] in my opinion, if it's Thea, Diggle, Moira or Felicity forget it. I highly doubt either Diggle or Felicity will die, they are too necessary for the show's functionality.

6) Meh. I wouldn't enjoy it at all of they did that but I suppose its possible.

7) Perhaps he will work for Slade? Either way hopefully he comes back.

8) Definitely.

9) Definitely.

10) Doubt it. Slightly possible.

Just because of the sheer number of Bat characters that appear and the recent Nightwing rumors.

11) Idk if he will be dubbed that by the end of the season but he will definitely get some training.

12-14) LOVE ALL OF THESE IDEAS!!!! These are more hopes and dreams for this season. Same with 3 & 5.

Especially 12, I just know [or at least really hope] in my gut that it's going to happen and that Slade will have his hand on his head after BB gives a big speech and say something badass like, 'your usefulness... just ran its course' and snap his neck, Blood slumps to the ground like a ragdoll and Slade turns to look from across Starling City from his office with a clenched jaw and grit in his eye.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@rogueshadow said:
  1. Felicity will have a secret past which gives her a story arc

I like everything you said except this. I like to think that Felicity had a boring normal life before. I really dont want to find out she is a twin clone of Ollies mom grown from a Lazarus pit.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Oh well yeah that's what I'm saying.... He'll be the big bad behind everything but we wont know it until the final scene in the finale when it reveals that everything was actually caused by him.

Idk if they put Slade along with the two archers against Ra's i think it would be a stomp in the teams favor (of course Ra's will have guards beside him but Slade is too much of a tank) unless they make Ra's some kind of godlike character. Anyway, I still think he'll kill someone. I mean your saying he'll severely hurt someone and then Ollie will still being willing to team up with him so killing the said person wouldn't make that much of a difference as Ollie is a pretty stubborn person. I'm thinking he might kill Moira....

Only rumors. But hey I could be wrong.

Agreed

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:
  1. Felicity will have a secret past which gives her a story arc

I like everything you said except this. I like to think that Felicity had a boring normal life before. I really dont want to find out his is a twin clone of Ollies mom grown from a Lazarus pit.

I think she will though. The Barry Allen love triangle and the permeating Olicity is all she has, she's a very popular character and I think that the writers will want to give her something to do. I'm not saying I like it, but I get the feeling something will crop up. Lol at the hypothesised storyline.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Oh well yeah that's what I'm saying.... He'll be the big bad behind everything but we wont know it until the final scene in the finale when it reveals that everything was actually caused by him.

Idk if they put Slade along with the two archers against Ra's i think it would be a stomp in the teams favor (of course Ra's will have guards beside him but Slade is too much of a tank) unless they make Ra's some kind of godlike character. Anyway, I still think he'll kill someone. I mean your saying he'll severely hurt someone and then Ollie will still being willing to team up with him so killing the said person wouldn't make that much of a difference as Ollie is a pretty stubborn person. I'm thinking he might kill Moira....

Only rumors. But hey I could be wrong.

Agreed

Not really, if they even have 10 guys like Al-Ow al -That's a serious problem, plus Ra's, plus Nyssa, plus countless fodder, that's a pretty big problem to deal with.

I was thinking Moira, she's probably the most extraneous [but also one of the best characterised people on the show in my opinion] main character. But the fact is that if Slade kills Ollie's mother - they are through, I mean, there is no going back from that. If he's going to kill anybody it's going to be Sarah in my opinion.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Pfft.... Ha! Fighting? Of course not. @allstarsuperman: I agree with what you said about that. Felicity is fine being Felicity.... She doesn't need some secret story to back her up.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Hmm... Forgot about Sarah. But in the episode where Sarah came back she said something like "Where's Slade?" So maybe they had some kind of connection where he wouldn't kill her or maybe he feels she betrayed him too and that he's be killing two birds with one stone (hurting Ollie and killing Sarah). So yeah I could see that happening too.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Hmm... Forgot about Sarah. But in the episode where Sarah came back she said something like "Where's Slade?" So maybe they had some kind of connection where he wouldn't kill her or maybe he feels she betrayed him too and that he's be killing two birds with one stone (hurting Ollie and killing Sarah). So yeah I could see that happening too.

Not just that but it opens the way for Laurel to become the BC. Thing is if they keep killing characters the need to stay dead. The only one I could see coming back is Tommy, the potential in that storyline is too great. But characters like Shado and Yao Fei should stay dead.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Agreed and agreed. Tommy's story does have sooooo much potential.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deathstroke19
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: I'm guessing you live on the east coast of the U.S. because it's 5 right now where I live.Don't spoil anything or I'll go Taken's Liam Neeson on you

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: I am gonna wait for it to get done so I dont have to watch commercials.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not going to be able to see it until tomorrow so DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: How long does it take to go up on the website?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Oh you sorry little (Thea's was just killed by Slade)

HA i still got you!

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deathstroke19

@mitran: Yeah he's rampaging through the Queen mansion right now....

Moira and Roy are the only one's left in there.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: But you will.... >:D

Jk lol theres nothing spoiler related in the last post.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deathstroke19

@mitran: But you will.... >:D

Jk lol theres nothing spoiler related in the last post(or the post before that).

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Deathstroke02

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallshirmager: @cable_extreme: shooting that grenade was pretty BA.

(Just post here for a bit because I cant see in the other thread)

That poor toy maker, he couldn't play with his button, that mean Olliver shot the wire with his bow. He ruins all of the fun ):

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I'm glad he's out... Maybe we can now see some Slade or Malcolm because so far this episode is pretty sucky.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I'm glad he's out... Maybe we can now see some Slade or Malcolm because so far this episode is pretty sucky.

Yeah, besides the Island parts.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cable_Extreme

You don't trust Sebastian Blood!!!

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points