#1 Edited by fil123 (612 posts) - - Show Bio

how ugly laural got and how hot felicity is now? damn

also could the new black canary be talia?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123: this thread already exists: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/arrow-season-2-discussion-1503253/?messageId=10581596&page=2#js-message-91

as for your questions, Felicity was always prettier. and Black Canary is Sarah Lance, Laurels sister. Its referenced when Laurel says her mom bought them a black canary.

I think that Sarah's going to be the first Canary, then Dinah. It was also referenced when Laurel says she wore those god awful fishnets to a party in 2005.

Question - Felicity &Laurel are both hot. I prefer Felicity, but to each his own.

Why would the new black Canary be Talia? There's only been one slight reference to The league thus far. Besides she's definitely Sarah we were told a while back.

#4 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Twice the League has been referenced, Or atleast Ras has been. Season 1 I believe it was Years End. Malcolm mentions to Tommy that he learned to fight in Nanda Prabat which alluded to Ras. Both Ras and the League come hand in hand.

#5 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: Yes that's the one I was referring to. Which one is the second?

#6 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Felicity has always been hotter than laurel to me anyway.

#7 Posted by Commander_Kane (717 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: At the end of last nights episode, one of Raas' men showed up to Black Canarys hideout. Think he either said "Raas Al Ghul is not pleased" or "Raas Al Ghul wants to see you"

She declines, he attacks her. she kills him..the end.

#8 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by batpala (339 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys do know you can like more than one female character at the time on the show, right?

#10 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: At the end of last nights episode, one of Raas' men showed up to Black Canarys hideout. Think he either said "Raas Al Ghul is not pleased" or "Raas Al Ghul wants to see you"

She declines, he attacks her. she kills him..the end.

Ah, I haven't seen that episode yet.

#11 Edited by longbowhunter (7706 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Felicity a lot. And yeah she's pretty easy on the eyes. Her and Diggle are by far my favorites on the show. As far as hotness is concerned Carly, Diggle's sister-in-law, has every female on the show beat. Laurel's friend from the office is pretty stunning too. Whatever her name is?

#12 Posted by Catsnlynne (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing I noticed is how hot Slade is.

#13 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

@batpala said:

You guys do know you can like more than one female character at the time on the show, right?

blasphemy!

#15 Posted by fil123 (612 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@fil123: this thread already exists: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/arrow-season-2-discussion-1503253/?messageId=10581596&page=2#js-message-91

as for your questions, Felicity was always prettier. and Black Canary is Sarah Lance, Laurels sister. Its referenced when Laurel says her mom bought them a black canary.

having a black canary doesnt really mean its going to be here, and i thought the black canary seemed asian.

guess we'll find out soon enough

hum, maybe its shado?

#17 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Laurel isn't ugly felicity just looks that good

#18 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Last Nig..ahhh yea I see now. I already knew who the Canary was..but I'm a spoiler whore. Lol

#19 Edited by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I'm liking her. She's pretty badass. And I like how she is made to be mysterious and sexy. But not overly sexualized.

#21 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: Yeah, she's definitely badass and sexy, but as you said it's understated which makes her cooler. I just watched it, and I'm wondering why they are pursuing a Batman overlap, it makes me think Arrow will become part of the DC movieverse. Which I personally really hope for.

#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Laurel looked better this season. I can't tell why though. She has a matureness to her but I don't think that's it.

#23 Edited by The Stegman (25989 posts) - - Show Bio

Boom. Correct answer.

#24 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I wouldn't mind that either. I have a theory about how Slade looses his eye. People think that his face was on fire during the aftermath of the attack. I think that a piece of debris flew into his left eye, and it was his hands on fire. I can see Slade having half his body or arms burned and his eyes damaged and the people on the Ship using him as a test subject. According to his bio, the SSS he was given, could heal wounds but not restore severed limbs or restore eyes and what not.

#25 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I wouldn't mind that either. I have a theory about how Slade looses his eye. People think that his face was on fire during the aftermath of the attack. I think that a piece of debris flew into his left eye, and it was his hands on fire. I can see Slade having half his body or arms burned and his eyes damaged and the people on the Ship using him as a test subject. According to his bio, the SSS he was given, could heal wounds but not restore severed limbs or restore eyes and what not.

Cool theory, sounds very possible & very plausible. I feel like they are gearing towards seeing him this season as a potential villain, after all it was inadvertently Ollie's fault he was burnt and possibly blinded, I think he'll be looking for revenge. Most of all I want to see a true representation of DS' armour, because Billy Wintergreen's was just pathetic in my opinion.

#26 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I get that feeling about Slade also. Greg bought up the fact that there was static coming from Slade due to Olivers involvement with Shado. I honestly thought I was the only one who noticed. The experiments might leave him mentally unstable. Giving him a warped view on who was responsible for wanting to leave Shado back at base alone.

#27 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: Yeah I was wondering that, I s trying to work out whether or not it was envy or worry, but looking back I think it was a bit of a red herring and was probably genuinely worry, since he wanted to get Ollie away from her to focus on survival, not to make a move or anything, but I could see it going either way. I sort of hope they don't do that, I was thinking about some kind of alteration of events, I think it's better when it comes from a more real, visceal place emotionally rather than,'Slade' gone nuts', I think the tension would be exponentially greater if we can see both sides of the battle [Ollie & Slade] & sort of root for both.

I'm pretty sure that the mask from the pilot is Slade's now as well.

#28 Posted by RogueShadow (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

You are definitely right, I was just watching the episode again - and guess what the ship is called?

AMAZO!

I couldn't tell the first time because I watch on my laptop so the quality is meh.

#29 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if they enhance Oliver but only with a minor dosage?

Which could help explain why he is so strong, fast, and durable. I mean, hey, they are already planning on eventually introducing "Super Powers" once Flash gets his spin-off. Which I guess depends on how well received he is on Arrow.

#30 Posted by Black_Arrow (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, those guys were searching a Lazarus pit on the island and they are going to test it on Slade but It wont cure his eye and then he probably gets to confront Ollie and the last one escapes, Finally Ras offers Slade a place in the League of Assassins after seeing his skills.

#31 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6068 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: I hope not now..becsuse you just ruined the season for me. Lol awesome theory man! Could most def see that happining.