Part 2:

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice review. You two should team up more often, you feed off one another which is always cool when going full nerd.

Thea, Roy, and Slade, are my favorite characters. Sadly Arrow is starting to lose momentum for me which is to bad cause I liked the show alot. The List is taking to long to play out, the whole, "His Mom being part of the evil grand scheme" is taking to long to unfold (I hate how blind Ollie is to that whole scene). You dont spend all that time on an island with Slade f'n Wilson and not pick up some deeper instincts and awareness. Felicity has uncovered enough to be more then suspicious or passive about the whole thing yet this super genius is just as blind to it as Ollie. Its kinda weak. The Tommy/Ollie friendship doesnt seem like a friendship at all. It just doesnt feel organic. I do like the bromance/relationship Ollie has with Dig. Thats a believable connection. Tommy's storyline has been transparent from the start. Son hates dad, dad is evil archer, ollie kills evil archer, son becomes evil archer. Thanks for playing. More island flashbacks, more Slade, more Roy, and more Parkour scenes could convince me to stay, but its rapidly becoming sketchy.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

@haydenclaireheroes: Your reviews are really good, I've finally followed you because of it. Anyway, this show is a mixed bag for me. I like Ollie, though I agree sometimes he can be quite stiff. Tommy to me is a boring character and as someone above has said, we know what's going to happen, Ollie's gonna kill Tommy's evil archer dad who will be all like "Avenge me!!!'' thus he will become the new Archer.

Laurel by far is my least favorite character, I feel like she's overly emotional about EVERYTHING, everything else about her character is blah, she's not particularly funny or charming or interesting, her dad is a far more deep and complex character. Thea is getting on my nerves more and more as the episodes go on as well; especially her interactions with Roy. We get it, he's the bad boy and she wants to "change him", but honestly I can't stand when she gets all judgmental toward him, especially since she's not exactly perfect either. She sees the gun in the latest episode and flips out about it, not even letting him explain why he needs it? Dude grew up on the streets and says he owes some bad people money, yet she throws a hissy fit and storms out?? How about loaning him the money?? Aren't you loaded??

The best female character on the show to me is Felicity. She smart, funny, good at her job, and dedicated to Ollie (which makes me mad that he treats her like crap most of the time) Also, it's obvious she has some feelings brewing for him, which could be interesting later on. Conversely, the best male character to me is Diggle. He seems to be the most level headed character on the show and isn't afraid to actually stand up to Ollie when he's wrong (and let's face it, Ollie's wrong a lot "cough Helena cough")

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@the_stegman: Thanks for the follow, and I agree with a lot of your points. I hope a lot of these things change with season 2