Arrow Blog 1: Has she slept with everyone?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By deathstroke19

Before I start I would just lik to say I am going to be trying to make a blog series about the CW's Arrow. Also, this is only my second blog so please let me know how it goes.

WARNING SPOILERS BELOW:

Alright so what I’m going to be talking about is how Moira Queen has slept with every [large role] masculine character her age or has had him wanting too (Walter). Now I’m only a teen so I don’t know if there is some unseen beauty in Moira that just gets the guys going or what but tell me what you think.

Here’s a picture of Moira in case you need to jog your memory:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121107221654/arrow/images/a/a6/Moira_Queen.png&imgrefurl=http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Moira_Queen&h=354&w=632&sz=197&tbnid=HmyjbaoyhJ2SrM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=161&zoom=1&usg=__6HrdCAFcwCkpweChnBuD9XblIio=&docid=p2JOc-luYGxhEM&sa=X&ei=_6KeUr-LEuHbyQHWtYD4Ag&ved=0CCsQ9QEwAA

To me she looks like a dish… a duck and a fish. But don’t get me wrong she obviously knows how to preserve her youth especially considering all the stress she has been through but hey what do I know because like I stated before I’m only a teen.

I mean think about it in chronological order it has gone Robert Queen, Malcolm Merlyn, and Walter Steele. Is there even one character that’s in her age range that she hasn’t slept with?

Also, I liked the plot twist with Malcolm being Thea’s father but I just hope it doesn’t set the show on a path and turn it into a soap opera. I can just picture it now a repeat of One Life to Live…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQj3_183hw

*shivers* Ugh... I’d rather not have my Grandma watch my "action” show with me. I mean seriously somehow Slade will end up being Oliver's dad if this trend continues.

Oliver Queen: "I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Walter."

It's ok Oliver everyone does and you may want to be careful because she might come for you next...

Oh and yes I was cracking up when malcolm said that because this was all I could think of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfw0IE2DV8

Sincerely and with Thanks,

DS19

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Ollies mom > Black Canary, sad but very true. That chick is so nasty.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Three partners is significant?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deathstroke19

@knightrise: can you name one person her age she hasn't slept with that she has actually met?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Lol yeah i just couldn't see it when she was younger either. And yeah we feel the same way about that twist then.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Nope.

Don't you think Laurel is one of the best-looking on the show?

Umm, kinda, sometimes her looks kinda weird tbh, but in the first season she looked great. Felicity is by far the best looking on the show though.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@mitran said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Nope.

Don't you think Laurel is one of the best-looking on the show?

Umm, kinda, sometimes her looks kinda weird tbh, but in the first season she looked great. Felicity is by far the best looking on the show though.

Ah, okay. I don't think she is, I was just trying to remember if you did.

I'm not sure about Felicity being the best-looking, but she is up there.

ok, the ones that I think were just bad and people say they are hot are:

• Sarah
  • Huntress (vomits)

and she isn't bad, but not great is Shado.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laural is the only female character id consider ugly. he jaw is so pointy, seems like the first season she was better looking

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: me being a teen as we'll I don't know what's so good about Moira either.Maybe she has a sexy personality that drives the guys nuts lol.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deathstroke19

@fil123: definitely better in the first season. I don't like her at all this season.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Ahh i didn't see his later message but i saw "Don't you think Laurel is one of the best-looking on the show" and figured he liked her the best. @darkbeam: lol that's the only thing i could think of.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deathstroke19

@allstarsuperman: ugh i couldn't agree more about Sarah... Disgusting... Butt ugly...

This calls for a song:

U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi. You ugly. You ugly.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: ugh i couldn't agree more about Sarah... Disgusting... Butt ugly...

This calls for a song:

U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi. You ugly. You ugly.

hahahahaha this made me laugh so much

Commander_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laurels character is annoyingly ugly. But if she didn't talk, I'd rank her higher. Falicity steals the show for me, but China White is a strong second. With Thea being in the same catigory as laurel, the personality ruins it. She'd be my number 2 if she didn't speak.

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By batpala

Ew at how gross this post is. Come back to me when you talk about how many people Oliver's slept with but you'd probably be patting him on the back so. Just ew. Also lol at people misspelling everyone's names.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Three partners is significant?

When you're a teenager it is.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By joshmightbe

They've only brought up 3 people she's slept with and 2 of them were married to her. Not sure that counts as everyone. If she had a new dude every episode I would see your issue but 2 husbands and a 1 night fling is actually a pretty tame sex life by Cw standards.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is just one more bit of evidence of people's hypocricy if a dude bangs 20 women he's a hero a woman has sex with 3 guys and shes branded a slut. Its bulls**t. And I already expect to hear the arguement about keys and locks but the problem with that is that the assholes who use it are basically discounting people as inanimate objects.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#25 BumpyBoo  Moderator

They've only brought up 3 people she's slept with and 2 of them were married to her. Not sure that counts as everyone. If she had a new dude every episode I would see your issue but 2 husbands and a 1 night fling is actually a pretty tame sex life by Cw standards.

This thread is just one more bit of evidence of people's hypocricy if a dude bangs 20 women he's a hero a woman has sex with 3 guys and shes branded a slut. Its bulls**t. And I already expect to hear the arguement about keys and locks but the problem with that is that the assholes who use it are basically discounting people as inanimate objects.

This guy knows what's up :)

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: it counts as everyone her age that she's met... Like i said numerous times in the blog... I never said she slept with EVERYONE (besides in the title because i couldn't fit her age.

Also, who called anyone a slut? I never accused Moira of that and I never would. I just thought it was funny and interesting to see that everyone that was her age and she met that she has had an affair/ marriage/slept with.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: Its the title of your thread. Also she hasn't slept with everyone in her age group, the entire board of directors of Queen Consolidated aside from Oliver are in her age group and as far as we know she hasn't slept with any of them aside from Walter who she was married to.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Is her promiscuity a problem? We're not in the Victorian Age anymore.....

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: i already discussed the title in my first response to you.

Also read the second part of my post because i want to know who called her a slut. (Not trying to be mean but I'm sincerely curious as to who did)

Oh and about a guy sleeping with 20 women and being a hero... I couldn't disagree more. I call those people womanizing jerks which is why when they show the flashbacks of Ollie being one i completely lose my respect for him. So i just hope that comment was pointed towards me because like i said you couldn't be more wrong about that.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By joshmightbe

@deathstroke19: I did point out the big huge gaping flaw in your thread tho because there have been at least a dozen or so men in her age group on this show that she has been shown to have contact with that its never even implied she slept with them.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deathstroke19

@joshmightbe: lol no you didn't. Did you actually read the blog or just come in here to bash me? At first you tried saying that i said she slept with everyone and i pointed out that in the blog i said how it was everyone her age. Now you say: "

Edited by joshmightbe - December 04, 2013 at 6:52 AM

@deathstroke19: I did point out the big huge gaping flaw in your thread tho because there have been at least a dozen or so men in her age group on this show that she has been shown to have contact with that its never even implied she slept with them."

Well I'm not going to respond to that because its right there in black in white. Just read the first sentence right under the spoilers warning. So no you pointed out no "huge gaping flaw" in my thread as i literaly addressed that IN THE FIRST SENTENCE!!!!! READ THE BLOG NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU TRY BASHING ME!

And are you just going to keep avoiding the second part of my posts or what? I mean I've addressed this second thing 3 TIMES! And yet you still pretend its not there.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: no he doesn't. If you read the blog you would know that he doesn't.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: You specifically asked if there was even 1 man in her age group on the show that she hasn't slept with. There are more than a dozen men that have been her age group on the show that shes been in scenes with that she did not sleep with. As for your comments on her looks, that's subjective and you are not the ultimate authority on what is or isn't attractive to anyone else but yourself so that really has no bearing on anything.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: what? I guess you still didn't see it i will copy and paste it directly from the first sentence then....

"Alright so what I’m going to be talking about is how Moira Queen has slept with every [large role] masculine character her age or has had him wanting too (Walter)."

Oh look it says LARGE ROLE characters. Hmm last i checked the members of the queen consolidated board weren't large role characters.

So in this last message you answered the first question and completely ignored the rest. I'm done talking to you because you have selective hearing and refuse to accept that i literally wrote in the blog everything you have said and proved it wrong. If you want to actually read my replies to you go ahead but I'm done here, I've proven my point and proven you wrong while you still ignore 9/10 of my messages.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: Okay, how about Detective Lance? He's in her age group and a Large Male Role, she hasn't slept with him, and she knows him and has been a lot of contact with him.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe:

"So in this last message you answered the first question and completely ignored the rest. I'm done talking to you because you have selective hearing and refuse to accept that i literally wrote in the blog everything you have said and proved it wrong. If you want to actually read my replies to you go ahead but I'm done here, I've proven my point and proven you wrong while you still ignore 9/10 of my messages."

Lol i should have know you would only read the first sentence I'm my last message.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: I gave you a direct answer to your exact question what more do you want. I didn't address your opinion on her looks because its pointless. Detective Lance meets every one of the requirements of the question, he is in her age group, he knows and interacts with her on a regular basis and is a man and hasn't slept with her so I clearly answered the only question that can actually be substantiated because the rest was opinion based.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batpala said:

Ew at how gross this post is. Come back to me when you talk about how many people Oliver's slept with but you'd probably be patting him on the back so. Just ew. Also lol at people misspelling everyone's names.

It's kinda different when you are a mother.....

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#40 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo: no he doesn't. If you read the blog you would know that he doesn't.

Except I did read it. That's why I commented. I got the exact same impression from it that he did, and I agreed with his points *shrugs* I'm not after an argument though, that's pretty much all I have to say on the subject.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deathstroke19

@fallen_crippled: exactly.

But still Oliver was a womanizing jerk when he was younger.