#1 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

It has leaked via Victor Lucas that there are going to be 2 batman games in the future.

We have all heard about the next Arkham game, but there is more.

On a recent podcast (vics basement) Victor Lucas (video game journalist and Canadian) let it slip that there is a Gotham game in development by a studio in Montreal.

Not much else was leaked other than it will launch on next gen consoles and will try to achieve things never thought of in modern comic book video games.

#2 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds cool but... source?

#3 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the article doom.

Most recent Podcast by Victor Lucas - Vics Basement .Hes a long time video game insider.

#4 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, sorry. I missed that

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31029 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I wonder what a "Gotham" game might entail. I hope it focuses on other people other than Batman.

PS: I laughed when you said "and Canadian."

#6 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Mentioned it because he is close to almost all the canadian devs & the game is made in montreal.

#7 Posted by JediXMan (31029 posts) - - Show Bio

@briangsharon said:

@JediXMan: Mentioned it because he is close to almost all the canadian devs & the game is made in montreal.

I know. It's just funny when you said "journalist and Canadian," kind Canadian is a title all its own.

#8 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope its good but to follow Arkham Asylum and Arkham City will be a hard game for a Batman game

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonEsherfey said:

Hope its good but to follow Arkham Asylum and Arkham City will be a hard game for a Batman game

But it's also a good thing. If they make each game better, imagine how awesome the last in the trilogy would be.

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

What ever happened to that Silver Age game?

#11 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

A sequel to Gotham imposters?

#12 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: That is true and I am hoping they keep making them better and I think they will all be very good.

#13 Posted by Chaos Burn (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

last I heard was that the next arkham would be in the silver age and feature other heroes such as Superman and Wonder Woman@ :