Arkham origins reviews and thoughts

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Note: if you haven't played the game this will contain some spoilers. So I just finished playing the game a few days ago and beat it and honestly it hit hyped way out of proportion though it was a fun game in my opinion better than asylum but not better than city I like some of the villains deathstroke and firefly especially but predicted joker taking over the story line as I would have rather it actually have been black mask. They brought in the joker beautifully and portrayed him great in it. My main problem with the game beside the glitches was the emphasis on the assassins. Killer croc shouldn't have been one and they should have incorporated the others better like shiva and deadshot also the electrocutioner was lamehe should have been substituted for kgbeast or something and I wish they would have added talon too. The other problem was how unsatisfying the riddler's extortion files were you don't even face him and all you get is an achievement and the new 52 skin which I dot really care for. Now I'm just waiting on this extra story in dlc and hope it redeems some hole I feel in the game. I want to hear your guys' thoughts on the game and how you felt about it!

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Forgot to mention the after credits scene which got me a bit excited for a possible suicide squad game? When deathstroke is recruited, I heard rocksteady had a project they are working on and pray that's what it is. Your thoughts on that too?