Arkham Knight Revealed?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

It seems someone on twitter got a hold of the cover for the impending Batman: Arkham Knight Game and one of the disclosures on the cover says "Masked as Bruce Wayne's son, drive the Batmobile and defend the city from notorious villains." Its possible since the release of Batman Incorporated that the Arkham Knight is actually Damian Wayne because the villain known as Heretic who was responsible for Damian's death is in fact a clone of Damian that was subjected to an accelerated growth experiment by Talia. Its possible the one night stand that Talia referred to in Metropolis with Bruce during Arkham City eventually led to the conception of Damian but Talia and her father Ra's al Ghul had bigger plans for the Son of Batman

It has been confirmed that the Arkham Knight does know the secret identity of Batman by remarking "You are getting slow old man." However, this remark doesn't sound like Damian who is a bit more reserved and composed in his dialogue. Its also possible that the Arkham Knight is Jason Todd but his drive to be the Arkham Knight would be some what flawed since the Joker is dead but at the same time not by Bruce's hands. I look forward to your input my fellow users

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yo, thanks for showing us all of this mann.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is old news. But I'm thinking Jason Todd too

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Hmm...Interesting, I didn't consider that I could possibly be an aged Damian Wayne

That's a pretty interesting concept I suppose, but I think the character molds more with Jason Todd's character

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Emm I'm pretty sure it was confirmed ages ago that Arkham Knight is a totally new character

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RavenVice01

@jonny_anonymous: that's what they r saying but I think it's another media ploy to throw us off. Remember how they said in dark knight rises that the Miranda tate character is not talia when in fact she was or when they said khan was not going to be the villain for star trek into darkness but the character was going to be original. Don't let the media fool u from what u know to be true

Kasumi_Geist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*breathing intensifies*

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jayc1324 said:

This is old news. But I'm thinking Jason Todd too

During the Animated Version of Under The Red Hood (Yes I know it isn't canon), Jason says something along the lines of "You haven't lost your touch old man" or something similar IIRC.

I also originally thought it was Jason also.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Lvenger

Other official sources state that Arkham Knight is a totally new character created by Geoff Johns. So it wouldn't make sense if he was Damian or Jason Todd as they're not new characters.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By comicace3

Hmm maybe batman has another illegitimate son?

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By redleader1

@ravenvice01: there's no way someone got ahold of the game as it is not done this is like believing someone who says they got a copy of avengers 2 even though they are filming.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redleader1: I didn't say they got a hold of the game. I said someone posted a cover of the game on twitter which is plausible when u need to market or pitch to someone an upcoming game or movie. For all we know, the game is already done and they are doing the final touches because mass production for merchandise and the game itself will have to take place within a month or two.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: they still would not tell best buy plus how would best buy know about the game it is still not done. No matter how much is done does not matter cause the game is still being finished so no way best buy has any spoilers. Also it might have been a typo cause there's no way rocksteady wants this leaked and the marketing even once the games mass produced would still not say the answer. I followed origins for every bit if info and they did not leak anything this big (yet they did have quite a few slip ups and people breaking the embargo deal thing. Also the game is only done and no one will know spoilers at all other than rocksteady till they put out reviewers copy's which is not for a while they going to be working on the game till about a couple month before the release date.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RavenVice01

If u say so...I personally don't mind reading about spoilers because it just makes me more ampted up to buy the game or watch the movie because the action is bound to be awesome as the story unfolds before my eyes. Some people liked to be surprised but usually surprises raise ur expectations and most of the time the surprises let u down like Iron Man 3 or Dark Knight Rises.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm interesting.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: did u find my blog interesting or my comment to red leader interesting?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Other official sources state that Arkham Knight is a totally new character created by Geoff Johns. So it wouldn't make sense if he was Damian or Jason Todd as they're not new characters.

This.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ravenvice01: No. When I first watched that 2 show who Arkham Knight who he really or was