Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By stormshadow_x
No Caption Provided

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

Check out more new Info

The Season of Infamy

Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories

Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks

Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps

Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins

A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

As we fully ramp up development on the Season Pass, we will be sharing even more details on each monthly content drop. We hope you enjoy playing Batman: Arkham Knight as much as we’ve enjoyed making it.

Link - http://comicbook.com/2015/05/03/batgirl-will-be-available-as-dlc-for-batman-arkham-knight-/

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Man oh man, I love paying 40 dollars on launch to get my full experience. Dropped; hope the worst for the game.

I miss DLC that wasn't locked content or that was released day 1.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WOW

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Who is that Batgirl?...she looks like, Nell.