#1 Edited by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker has a messy hair and i miss catwoman goggles but they are better than the normal ones

Source: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Injustice-PS3-W-Walmart-Exclusive-Bonus-Mortal-Kombat-Vs.-Dc-Universe-And-Batman-Arkham-City-Skins-Pack/23325291

#2 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Stores exclusives DLC are terrible. Especially when they are good and I want them, like this one!

#3 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento said:

Stores exclusives DLC are terrible. Especially when they are good and I want them, like this one!

This

I just want the Joker and Catwoman one. (Btw, get your free Green Arrow skin before it's too late guys.)

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@SNascimento said:

This

I just want the Joker and Catwoman one. (Btw, get your free Green Arrow skin before it's too late guys.)

got mine. im going to pre-order this weekend. probably from Gamestop. i also agree about the costume's. Selina's especially. rawr.

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@SNascimento said:

This

got mine. im going to pre-order this weekend. probably from Gamestop. i also agree about the costume's. Selina's especially. rawr.

Wish I could pre order it... it sucks to be in Brazil >_>

I didn't like her Injustice costume, I hope they make some DLC skin packs after the game is released.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@SNascimento said:

This

Wish I could pre order it... it sucks to be in Brazil >_>

I didn't like her Injustice costume, I hope they make some DLC skin packs after the game is released.

of course they will

#7 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

'cos ever horn dog wants Catwoman boobies.

#8 Edited by dizzybone011 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG I freakin want those skins along with the new 52 skins

#9 Edited by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really care about Batman's costumes, but the others are cool.

I prefer Red Son, though. Wonder Woman's costume in particular: (screw Grundy; Grundy's costume sucks, and it means I got cheated out of Batman's costume)

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by dizzybone011 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anyway to get the AC and New 52 skins without the dumb pre-order?

#11 Edited by jasserkafafi (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll trade my arrow skin for this just email me at playstationboi13@gmail.com if your interested