MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By MatthewParker

How have you been liking it?

Which episode is your favorite from this season?

Which new character is your favorite?

No Caption Provided

I thought i would make a thread like this for all of the current CBTV shows.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

I tried i did my best, but the damn show tortures me.

Oswald is great, but saddly the bad thing like the Robim Bruce Wayne, Catwoman, The obvious spoilers and several things, beat me.

I couldnt keep watching it.

Loading Video...

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am watching it, yes. Started off pretty bad but it's picking up. I'm enjoying the newer episodes.

My favorite character is Bullock.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show will suffer the same fate as Smallville, only it won't last 10 seasons and people will hate it more since we won't even see Bruce kick ass

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

This show will suffer the same fate as Smallville, only it won't last 10 seasons and people will hate it more since we won't even see Bruce kick ass

I don't think Smallville "suffered" from any fate, the thing lasted for ten years, any show would be lucky to make it for half of that time. But if you mean Gotham will get worse in later seasons, then I hope not, cause right now, Gotham ain't so hot.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

To me, Gotham is the exact same quality as season 1 of Agents of SHIELD. Very, very mediocre. However, I actually like characters in Gotham (Penguin, Gordon and Bullock) so I keep watching, the same can't be said for SHIELD.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried getting into it, but it's so mediocre, and I barely even like live action shows.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm enjoying it immensely so far. Penguin and Gordon are my favorites. So far my favorite episode is 'The Penguins Umbrella'. I'm hoping it gets renewed at least for another season.

Zelos797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@matthewparker: No I am not watching it and I am not watching Arrow and The Flash. I prefer watching my shows when at least a whole season has come out.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000

@buttersdaman000 said:

I don't think Smallville "suffered" from any fate, the thing lasted for ten years, any show would be lucky to make it for half of that time. But if you mean Gotham will get worse in later seasons, then I hope not, cause right now, Gotham ain't so hot.

Maybe "suffer" is the wrong word....let me clarify....Gotham will continue to to tease what it cannot offer while also exhausting plot lines and peoples patience. Unlike Smallville, it doesn't have the luxury of at least giving us some Bruce Wayne action, therefore it won't last even half as long. Also, the fact that super heroes are so popular today will also work against it because it's the only superhero show without the super, and with Batfleck around the corner, people will have their caped crusader fix. Gotham is just offering too little and the wrong time.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

@buttersdaman000: Ahhh, I got ya now, that makes much more sense, and yeah, I pretty much agree on that front.