Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#1  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/19/marvel-comics-december-2012-solicitations
  So MARVEL released their December Releases. 
  and almost half the books are bi-monthly. Even the books that are monthy now are changed to bi-monthly.  
No Caption Provided
Who the hell in MARVEL makes these stupid decisions? I can barely buy 8-9 comics a month but now the titles I wanna get from MAREVL NOW! are coming every 2 weeks. I thought  MARVEL's obsession with labeling almost 2/3 of their books 3.99$ was bad, but this is utter nonsense B.S. This is just Frustrating. I can't afford  the boks I really want to get every 2 weeks. -_-
I really appreciate DC right now. Their release schedule  is consistent and in order. Marvel is a total clutter.
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Inverno

If people jump ship now I wouldn't judge them. Alonso is doing a crappy job directing these things.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kallarkz

Are Thor, Indestructible Hulk and Captain America bi-monthly?

BreZeJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BreZeJ

@Kallarkz: The first month Thor double ships. The others are a no.

Citrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Citrus

*sigh* Thanks Marvel.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Funrush

Yeah, I actually was seriously considering Avengers, but it's biweekly, so I'm not buying. I can only afford 4-5 books a week.

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#7  Edited By MatKrenz

I rarely look at solicits but it's good to know X-Factor is not cancelled.

Dreamcast89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dreamcast89

How is this a good business decision? People don't have the money in this kind of economy to spend so wildly on comics. Maybe their capitalist greed has caused them to think they can make a short term profit forcing people who want the complete story to shell out cash.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

torrent...

Some people...

Avatar image for halfpastwhenever
halfpastwhenever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By halfpastwhenever

Yeah i can see it adding to more pirating. Not good for the industry.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Pyrogram said:

torrent...

Some people...

you do realize, people actually buy them before uploading, they don't just come from nowhere.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DocFatalis

@Pyrogram said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Pyrogram said:

torrent...

Some people...

you do realize, people actually buy them before uploading, they don't just come from nowhere.

and that means to me? Somebody somewhere will buy them and torrent them. On release as they get money from it.. they dont just upload it for nothing. I was reading a thor torrented comic, and bloody Coca cola and Toyota had ads placed, talk about sponsoring piracy. They act like the dont like pircay, but big company's fund it.

You do realize that you fancy books about heroes fighting crime and then steal from the companies releasing those, right? If really you HAVE to download, which I can understand, then keep it at least acceptable: do it as if you were borrowing a book from a friend and keep on buying some series once in a while. Marvel is not poor, of course, but stealing is never good for your self esteem. Not all the comics are good, just try to keep on buying the good ones, it helps the people writing those to keep on writing those.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Squalleon

MARVEL is like a money vaccum cleaner!

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Pyrogram: NO, they do it for free out of good well. Users upload those things, the adds give money to the people who run the site, they don't care or check what people upload. Companies don't really know care or check where there adds go either, any body can put adds by copying a link, with out asking anyone. Also, I guess the people seeding the torrent also get paid.. wait I never received the check hmm. with-out any seeders it will NOT download as well. That's why it's called piracy.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rumble Man

@Squalleon said:

learning from CAPCOM

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Squalleon

@Rumble Man said:

@Squalleon said:

learning from CAPCOM

So Marvel vs Capcom is like black hole for money?

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rumble Man

@Squalleon: and Disney too

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Squalleon

@Rumble Man: Disney is the reason marvel gets more hate than ever.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Pyrogram said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Pyrogram: NO, they do it for free out of good well. Users upload those things, the adds give money to the people who run the site, they don't care or check what people upload. Companies don't really know care or check where there adds go either, any body can put adds by copying a link, with out asking anyone. Also, I guess the people seeding the torrent also get paid.. wait I never received the check hmm. with-out any seeders it will NOT download as well. That's why it's called piracy.

Why on everyother page was their ad placement in the actual comic then?

Toyota and Coca Cola sponsor Marvel sometimes. the ads were there in the first place. Marvel and Toyota are practically team-mates in advertisements toyota ads are all over the Marvel iphone app

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Pyrogram said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

wait a minute, your saying but not buying less seeders will appear, its the opposite mate.

I seriously do not know what you just wrote? but torrents can be used for purposes other that distributing copyrighted material with out a license, mate.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Pyrogram said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Pyrogram said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

wait a minute, your saying but not buying less seeders will appear, its the opposite mate.

I seriously do not know what you just wrote? but torrents can be used for purposes other that distributing copyrighted material with out a license, mate.

I know, but I thought you meant people need to buy the comics for it to have seeders.

of course someone has to buy it but not the seeders(only the uploader)! like you said, someone somewhere will be kind enough to put it online[even tough illegally] for you. I fail to see any point in this discussion.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By BatWatch

That's a real issue. Will they be ripping g the price or length to compensate?