Are you people really sure superman stomps goku so easily?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SSJ1 Gokus power level at minimum is 150 million. The Average humans power level is roughly 5. World class running speed is about 15 miles per hour, the average is half that. I'm estimating, so lets say 8 is the normal running speed for most people. My Calculations are purely based on assuming a person with a power level of 16 can run at an average of 16 miles an hour. Double the power level = double the average speed.

150 million divided by 8 = 18,750,000. At MINIMUM, Super Saiyan Goku can RUN at almost 19,000 million miles an hour. Light speed is roughly 671,000,000 miles an hour. Goku can definitely fly and burst limit speed much faster than he can run. Goku needs a power level of 5,250,000,000 to run at light speed. That's a power level of 5.25 Billion. This was calculated by dividing light speed by Goku's power level, which divided into light speed 35 times. So, 35x150million = 5.25 billion.

Gokus power level before turning super saiyan 1 was only 180,000. One hundred and eighty thousand. He increased his power level by 833 times. So, it is safe to say that turning ssj2 is at least 833 times as powerful as ssj1.

That would mean gokus SSJ2 power level at MINIMUM is 124,950,000,000 or 124 Billion 950 million, or roughly 125 Billion.

SSJ3 is at least 833x as powerful as ssj2 which equates to 104,083,350,000,000 or 104 trillion 83 billion and 350 million. AT MINIMUM.

By this point, Goku can RUN at 13,010,418,750,000 miles an hour or 13 trillion 10 billion and 419 million miles an hour ( SSJ3 power level divided by the average human running speed, which is only 8 miles an hour )

At SSJ3, goku can RUN at 19,389 times light speed. Gotenks is much stronger than Goku and Mystic Gohan and Vegitto are immensely stronger than both. So...his flight speed is at least 1/3 more than that, and thats a low ball because its unknown. The Running speed to flight ratio is not known. I think 1/3 is fair.

Even with this speed, he is nowhere near Silver Age Superman, Prime or any of those versions of Superman. There are 8,765 hours in one year. It takes light 2.5 million years to reach us. These older versions of Superman flew there and back in the blink of an eye, much further actually many times. Literally, the blink of an eye. It would take SSJ3 goku 128 years to RUN to the Andromeda Galaxy. Flash in the Silver Age and Superman raced around the entire Galaxy many times. Nobody in Dragonball Z is anywhere near the physical strength or Speed of Flash or Superman from the older Eras. A tiny fraction, as Superman from this era again, casually flew to distant Galaxies and back without any trouble.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I'm really sure.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoebe_Bellert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Phoebe_Bellert

I would love to see Goku come up on top, But seriously it is just not possible. Anyone who fully defends this and tries to make Goku come out as the winner is just purely basing it all on their fandom for the character. Sure he is cool and very powerful, but the way superman has been written and created over the years is just way too op. If Kent had no other options in the fight he could always just grab a planet and smash Goku with it. Also how you are basing the fight on Gokus power levels, That wouldn't even come into play with this fight because it is 2 completely different universes, how do you know that the power level Goku is based on would be the same as if superman lived in his world. The average human power level in gokus world seems to be much greater than any average person on planet earth, like every second person can fight at least half decent with some form of strength. I'm not a huge fan of either so i probably don't have all the facts down as much as most others do, but i just feel superman has been created to just dominate no matter what. Goku is a much cooler character in my opinion tho so it would of been nice to see him come out with a win.

Just my 2 cents :P

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like you're wastin a lot of brain power for something that's just supposed to be read and enjoyed :)

Take it lightly, bro.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AweSam

Oh, boy! More fake Goku stats!

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Experio

A battle between Superman and Goku would be similar to that of Goku vs Vegeta. It would never be a stomp no matter who comes out on top.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@matteopg said:

Sounds like you're wastin a lot of brain power for something that's just supposed to be read and enjoyed :)

Take it lightly, bro.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I love "Math"

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@awesam said:

Oh, boy! More fake Goku stats!

I love "Math"

Honestly,this is just how I feel at this point. And every single Goku fan I see makes stats like this that are not in agreement.

So....with that said.....I'm just.....gonna leave.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MatteoPG

Also, now that I took time to read it, it makes no sense. Carry on :)

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh you're comparing from the silver eras in which he just had insane feats of power. I guess thats fine because he did some outrageous ish. However If we're talking PRe-52 standard version and New 52 I think SSj3-4 Goku kicks his ass.

Just I have not seen Superman do anything that I feel can put him over Goku at that level, SSJ1 I can buy, I can even buy SSJ2, but SSJ3-4 you're just a Supes fanboy at that point.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MideonNViscera
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Beware_My_Power

This... this is what future dictators will use to burn the world into pieces: FLAME WARS...

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By Saren

DBZ vs comics discussions aren't allowed anymore.

Also Superman sneezes and Goku's on life support.