Are Thor and Hercules (Marvel) stronger than Superman?

• 128 results
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

In the DC/Marvel crossover Thor beat Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel is a match for Superman, so Thor must be stronger and more powerful than Superman without the Thorforce right? So if Thor is stronger than Hercules must be stronger than both since Hercules is stronger than Thor. You be the judge who is the strongest?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

Physically stronger, no! Superman beats them in physical strength, but someone like Thor houses more power with his hammer and Godly heratage! and that crossover was fan based, so I wouldn't count that as a legit showing!

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

This post will draw flak but there you go.

Superman is consistently shown to be far stronger than Thor or Hercules.
Consistently implying when you look at the feats he regularly performs on a regular basis.
His top end strength feats appear occasionally to have be equalled by say Hercules (taking the weight of the Earth to let Atlas have a break) but these feats are usually depicted as mythological stories that are embelished.
The same goes for many other DC powerhouses, that their feats are significantly greater than those of many Marvel powerhouses.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Theracles
the creator said:
"This post will draw flak but there you go.

Consistently implying when you look at the feats he regularly performs on a regular basis.
His top end strength feats appear occasionally to have be equalled by say Hercules (taking the weight of the Earth to let Atlas have a break) but these feats are usually depicted as mythological stories that are embelished.
The same goes for many other DC powerhouses, that their feats are significantly greater than those of many Marvel powerhouses.

"

Yes you are correct. But I find Superman's strenght to great for just an alien. He is an alien and he stronger than the God of Thunder (Thor) and the Strongest Olympian God (Hercules), I find Superman to be too strong for just a mere alien and he can beat most gods that challenge him.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the creator
Theracles said:
"the creator said:

"

Yes you are correct. But I find Superman's strenght to great for just an alien. He is an alien and he stronger than the God of Thunder (Thor) and the Strongest Olympian God (Hercules), I find Superman to be too strong for just a mere alien and he can beat most gods that challenge him."
He's allowed to be because,

1. It's comics
2. Other beings can be stronger than 'gods'
3. They are in sperate universes, with different power scales.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theracles
the creator said:
"Theracles said:
"the creator said:

"

Yes you are correct. But I find Superman's strenght to great for just an alien. He is an alien and he stronger than the God of Thunder (Thor) and the Strongest Olympian God (Hercules), I find Superman to be too strong for just a mere alien and he can beat most gods that challenge him."
He's allowed to be because,

1. It's comics
2. Other beings can be stronger than 'gods'
3. They are in sperate universes, with different power scales.
"
Yes but Superman seems to be a special Kryptonian.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator
Theracles said:
"Yes but Superman seems to be a special Kryptonian.
"

No, other Kryptonians and some Daxamites are equal to him in power.
He has had a long time of exposure to the Sun to build his powers up to their present levels.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theracles
the creator said:
"Theracles said:
"Yes but Superman seems to be a special Kryptonian.
"

No, other Kryptonians and some Daxamites are equal to him in power.
He has had a long time of exposure to the Sun to build his powers up to their present levels."

Ok.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

To highlight the massive difference in the top end feats as well, I have tried to calculate perform a calculation to show the weight of the Midgard Serpent (which Thor moved off the planet Earth) against the weight of 33% of the moons weight (which Superman has moved - he helped 2 others move the move the moon.

100Diameter of the Midgard Serpents body in feet
3048Diameter of the Midgard Serpents body in cm
7296604.762Cross Sectional Area of the body in cm3
3.6Density of the Flash of the Midgard Serpent in g/cm3
24860Circumference of the Earth in miles
3999974000Circumference of the Earth in cm
2.91862E+16Total volume of the Midgard Serpent's body in cm3
1.0507E+17Total weight of the Midgard Serpent's body in g
1.0507E+11Total weight of the Midgard Serpent's body in tonnes
245,000,000,000,000,000,00033% of the moon's weight
2331769369Number of times greater that 33% the mass of the moon is than the weight of the Midgard Serpent.

I have made a few assumptions that should go in favour of of the Midgard Serpents weight - effectively maximising it.
In various picture , the serpent has been shown to look around 100 feet in diameter, hence the figure chosen.
I have used a fairly high density figure - making it at least  3x normal body density to reflect that Asgardian bodies are 3x denser than normal.
I have assumed for this calaculation that the Serpent is solid. Clearly he is not (he has a stomach etc) but this helped maximise his weight.

You can see that just 33% of the moon exceeds the weight of the Midgard Serpent by over 2.3 billion times.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

Anybody else got any huge strength feats for Hercules or Thor ?

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Last_Guardian
the creator said:
"To highlight the massive difference in the top end feats as well, I have tried to calculate perform a calculation to show the weight of the Midgard Serpent (which Thor moved off the planet Earth) against the weight of 33% of the moons weight (which Superman has moved - he helped 2 others move the move the moon.

2331769369Number of times greater that 33% the mass of the moon is than the weight of the Midgard Serpent.

I have made a few assumptions that should go in favour of of the Midgard Serpents weight - effectively maximising it.
In various picture , the serpent has been shown to look around 100 feet in diameter, hence the figure chosen.
I have used a fairly high density figure - making it at least  3x normal body density to reflect that Asgardian bodies are 3x denser than normal.
I have assumed for this calaculation that the Serpent is solid. Clearly he is not (he has a stomach etc) but this helped maximise his weight.

You can see that just 33% of the moon exceeds the weight of the Midgard Serpent by over 2.3 billion times."
AWESOME JOB MAN!!!

well yeah I wanna say Hercules and Thor but I've seen that many times feats in DC are greater than that in Marvel...Marvel is a little more realistic and well the heroes there end up looking much weaker....

I think if Supes was written into a Marvel comic, his feats wouldn't be as great and he'd actually be weaker than Hercules and Thor...just my opinion tho... 
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By One-Above-You
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"the creator said:
"To highlight the massive difference in the top end feats as well, I have tried to calculate perform a calculation to show the weight of the Midgard Serpent (which Thor moved off the planet Earth) against the weight of 33% of the moons weight (which Superman has moved - he helped 2 others move the move the moon.

Diameter of the Midgard Serpents body in feet

Diameter of the Midgard Serpents body in cm

Cross Sectional Area of the body in cm3

Density of the Flash of the Midgard Serpent in g/cm3

Circumference of the Earth in miles

Circumference of the Earth in cm

2.91862E+16
Total volume of the Midgard Serpent's body in cm3

1.0507E+17
Total weight of the Midgard Serpent's body in g

1.0507E+11
Total weight of the Midgard Serpent's body in tonnes

33% of the moon's weight

Number of times greater that 33% the mass of the moon is than the weight of the Midgard Serpent.

You can see that just 33% of the moon exceeds the weight of the Midgard Serpent by over 2.3 billion times."
AWESOME JOB MAN!!!

well yeah I wanna say Hercules and Thor but I've seen that many times feats in DC are greater than that in Marvel...Marvel is a little more realistic and well the heroes there end up looking much weaker....

I think if Supes was written into a Marvel comic, his feats wouldn't be as great and he'd actually be weaker than Hercules and Thor...just my opinion tho... 
"
Superman basically defines Superhero. So Superman should be the strongest, fastest, most powerful superhero in almost every aspect.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum

No,marvel and DC power and strength levels are different

the ever popular pic of superman lifting the core of a black hole ,not a black hole itself,which i think it weighed 9,000,000 sun cores

caption
caption
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Last_Guardian
One-Above-You said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"the creator said:

2.91862E+16

1.0507E+17

1.0507E+11

33% of the moon's weight

Number of times greater that 33% the mass of the moon is than the weight of the Midgard Serpent.

AWESOME JOB MAN!!!

"
Superman basically defines Superhero. So Superman should be the strongest, fastest, most powerful superhero in almost every aspect.
"
yeah..and Hercules defines Strength..he was one of the strongest men ever...so???? yeah...that's just a dumb basis man
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By One-Above-You
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"the creator said:

2.91862E+16

1.0507E+17

1.0507E+11

33% of the moon's weight

AWESOME JOB MAN!!!

"
"
yeah..and Hercules defines Strength..he was one of the strongest men ever...so???? yeah...that's just a dumb basis man"
The Greek Mythology Hercules defines strength, he lifted the heavens and earth. Not the same as this one.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Theracles
One-Above-You said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"the creator said:

2.91862E+16

1.0507E+17

1.0507E+11

33% of the moon's weight

AWESOME JOB MAN!!!

"
"
yeah..and Hercules defines Strength..he was one of the strongest men ever...so???? yeah...that's just a dumb basis man"
The Greek Mythology Hercules defines strength, he lifted the heavens and earth. Not the same as this one.
"

It is the same as this one, since Marvel based the mythological Hercules and just edited him. One of his feets are he has dragged the island of Manhattan, lifted and hurled a giant sequoia, dropkick a bulldozer, and lift and carry a starship. Hercules defines strenght so he should be stroonger than Superman, the only reason Thor and Hercules are not stronger than Superman is because Superman is the pinnacle of comic book heroes, if some other guy was created before Superman, Hercules and Thor would be stronger than Superman.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator

The feat for pulling Manhattan is an impressive one.
Ity's actually a very difficult weight to calculate as there are so many variables i.e Thickness of bedrock, number of buildings, number of people, number of vehicles.

The area of land mass is approx 23 square miles.
If the bedrock thickness to be moved was around 2000 feet thick, this would equate to approx 18149100000000000 cm3. At an approx density of 2.7g/cm3 , that is 98,005,093,357 tonnes.
If you then add in 2 million vehicles (1.8 million tonnes) and on average 2 million people (180,000 tonnes) and the number of buildings (very roughly 300,000,000 tonnes).
That gives a figure of 98,358,273,357 tonnes.

As Herc was pulling the weight, he would also have had to overcome fricton forces (to begine the islands movement) and the resistance/weight of the water to the islands movement.

This would again appear to many times (billions+ times) smaller than the 33% the weight of the moon.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theracles
the creator said:
"The feat for pulling Manhattan is an impressive one.
Ity's actually a very difficult weight to calculate as there are so many variables i.e Thickness of bedrock, number of buildings, number of people, number of vehicles.

If the bedrock thickness to be moved was around 2000 feet thick, this would equate to approx 18149100000000000 cm3. At an approx density of 2.7g/cm3 , that is 98,005,093,357 tonnes.
If you then add in 2 million vehicles (1.8 million tonnes) and on average 2 million people (180,000 tonnes) and the number of buildings (very roughly 300,000,000 tonnes).

As Herc was pulling the weight, he would also have had to overcome fricton forces (to begine the islands movement) and the resistance/weight of the water to the islands movement.

This would again appear to many times (billions+ times) smaller than the 33% the weight of the moon.
"
Ok so if Herc dragged that it would be a greater feat Superman has ever done, DC's Hercules hasn't and probably can't do that since he is weaker than the Marvel Herc. Its an impressive feat, if he dragged, could he lift it?
iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iSHADOW
the creator said:

2.91862E+16

1.0507E+17

1.0507E+11

33% of the moon's weight

when claiming he moved 33% of the moons weight your assuming that he exerted equal force as the other two but you cant be sure that he didnt exert more or less force than them so that number could be a lot more or a lot less.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rdeegvainl
iSHADOW said:
"the creator said:

2.91862E+16

1.0507E+17

1.0507E+11

33% of the moon's weight

when claiming he moved 33% of the moons weight your assuming that he exerted equal force as the other two but you cant be sure that he didnt exert more or less force than them so that number could be a lot more or a lot less.
"
yes, but when your dealing with the billions of times more than the feats being portrayed against it, it kind of doesn't matter.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Theracles said:
"the creator said:

"
Ok so if Herc dragged that it would be a greater feat Superman has ever done, DC's Hercules hasn't and probably can't do that since he is weaker than the Marvel Herc. Its an impressive feat, if he dragged, could he lift it?
"
No, it would be be many many times less than superman's feat. Also, dragging does not mean he could lift it. That would be assuming that ones leg muscles are as strong as their arm muscles. This is almost always NOT the case.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Theracles
Rdeegvainl said:
"Theracles said:
"the creator said:

"
"
No, it would be be many many times less than superman's feat. Also, dragging does not mean he could lift it. That would be assuming that ones leg muscles are as strong as their arm muscles. This is almost always NOT the case.
"

Tell some of Superman's feats that can out do this one.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Forever
Theracles said:
"Tell some of Superman's feats that can out do this one."

One was just mentioned.  Helping to move the moon.

Theracles
said:
"Ok so if Herc dragged that it would be a greater feat Superman has ever done, DC's Hercules hasn't and probably can't do that since he is weaker than the Marvel Herc. Its an impressive feat, if he dragged, could he lift it?
"
Dragging Manhattan doesn't even compare to helping to move a moon, if youre talking about power.  But I dont consider moving the moon a pure strength feat, but I am in the minority in this belief.  On to your question.  There are several men who compete in the world's strongest man competitions in real life, and they drag cars and trucks behind them.  Does their ability to drag a truck make you think that they can lift one over their head?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the creator
Forever said:
But I dont consider moving the moon a pure strength feat, but I am in the minority in this belief. 
I agree with you on this one but as I cannot equate the amount of power/thrust his flight provides it's difficult to quantify overall.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

iSHADOW said:

"

As he was working with 1 being at least wekaer than him (Wonder Woman), I think it's reasonable to say that he was responsible for at least 33% of the effort.

When you are dealing with a number this big, being out by 100 billion tonnes means very little.
Even if we halfed the number, it's still billions of times greater than the other feats shown.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Forever
the creator said:
"I agree with you on this one but as I cannot equate the amount of power/thrust his flight provides it's difficult to quantify overall."

Too true.  His flight would appear to have limitless thrust, or at least thrust that's only limit is what is necessary for the story.  So any attempts at quantifying that would be fruitless.  By the way, I do count you and Buckshot as part of the minority of which I spoke.
Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

It was really me who moved the moon, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern were really there for moral support. I let them take the glory because I'm a nice guy.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator
Forever said:
By the way, I do count you and Buckshot as part of the minority of which I spoke."
Thank you.

Cosmic Sentinel said:
"It was really me who moved the moon, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern were really there for moral support. I let them take the glory because I'm a nice guy."
Good for you.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Forever
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"It was really me who moved the moon, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern were really there for moral support. I let them take the glory because I'm a nice guy."

We always knew that, we've only been playing along all this time.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Theracles
Forever said:
"Theracles said:
"Tell some of Superman's feats that can out do this one."

One was just mentioned.  Helping to move the moon.

Theracles
said:
"Ok so if Herc dragged that it would be a greater feat Superman has ever done, DC's Hercules hasn't and probably can't do that since he is weaker than the Marvel Herc. Its an impressive feat, if he dragged, could he lift it?
"
Dragging Manhattan doesn't even compare to helping to move a moon, if youre talking about power.  But I dont consider moving the moon a pure strength feat, but I am in the minority in this belief.  On to your question.  There are several men who compete in the world's strongest man competitions in real life, and they drag cars and trucks behind them.  Does their ability to drag a truck make you think that they can lift one over their head?"

Point taken.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Well of course 98% of the vine will  say no because they probably never touched a Thor or definitely a Hercules comic.

In reality Thor and Herc surpass Supermans strength greatly. When has supermen ever had sex with moondragon or some other bold woman then right after mad coal to diamond. So far he had trouble with the diamond part. How about Thor hitting a tank with just a tree and breaking it on the molecular level. Superman can barely bend steel. Thor and Hercules are also evenly matched in strength while arm wrestling they hearly destroyed a planet. In stamina they fought for several weeks straight till they earned each others respect.

Superman could barely hold off titanium man for a few minutes or doomsday for a few hours.

So Thor and Hercules are stronger then superman by far. If anybody says differently watch how they name only Thors bad moments and don't even notice Thor pulled the midgard serpent.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:

Thats wrong and so far off. First the Midgard serpents should weight in the billiongs.  The earth should as well. Seeings as how the earth has about 6 billion humans alones, millions if not billinos of animals, trillions of insects would should weigh a hell of alot together, then the  trees which alone weigh alot, those massive moutains and cliffs thats weights more then 100 tons.

Now the moon is lonely and has huge crators and superman used his strength and flight.

Thor used a hook and pulled the entire earth with the midgard serpent. That weight tripples the weights of what superman had to do. To make it even more of a feat Thor had to pull it up. Superman on the other hand had to push a big rock in empty space which meant after about 5ft it would have started moving by momentum. Superman was still struggling with all his effort to move that rock.

So in reality Thor had it worse then Superman had with just moving a moon when Thor had to pull the midgard serpent and everything it was holding on to. Although it did start slipping he still pulled it all at first then it started slipping.

Thor way stronger then superman. Imagine  if he went into warriors rage.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Theracles
zee crusher said:
"Well of course 98% of the vine will  say no because they probably never touched a Thor or definitely a Hercules comic.

In reality Thor and Herc surpass Supermans strength greatly. When has supermen ever had sex with moondragon or some other bold woman then right after mad coal to diamond. So far he had trouble with the diamond part. How about Thor hitting a tank with just a tree and breaking it on the molecular level. Superman can barely bend steel. Thor and Hercules are also evenly matched in strength while arm wrestling they hearly destroyed a planet. In stamina they fought for several weeks straight till they earned each others respect.

Superman could barely hold off titanium man for a few minutes or doomsday for a few hours.

So Thor and Hercules are stronger then superman by far. If anybody says differently watch how they name only Thors bad moments and don't even notice Thor pulled the midgard serpent."

Exactly. Superman's stamina and strenght are great but it can't exceed that of Hercules and Thor since he can only stay hours using them without resting while Herc and Thor have the strenght to do so much that it seems their strenght is unlimited.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By why so serious

I love Hercules but Superman would demolish him in a strength contest. 

Herc has tried to punch The Man of Steel before..................... 

That didn't work very well did it 

Ouch
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By weaponxx
@why so serious:  That is DC Herc, and a much stronger version of superman right?
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Precise
@weaponx: Yup on both accounts.
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By weaponxx
@zee crusher  

Well, the earth is   5.9736 × 10 kg, which is A LOT more than billions of kg (and if you don't know, kg are larger than pounds). I know Thor lifted the midgard serpant, but I didn't know the thing about the whole earth.... is that right? I am glad you pointed out the momentum thing, I was going to say that as well but you got to it first. It isn't as simple as moving it 5 feet though because gravity of earth would try to pull it back, so it is a continuous push, which would get easier in time because the farther it is pushed away, the less attraction to the earth. Furthermore, just to clarify to everyone, moving something in space is much different than lifting something on earth.  And.... Superman can do a lot more than bend steel. 

I want to say that Thor and Hercules are stronger... but it is hard to justify that (I hope someone can). In my book, Thor and Hercules are stronger, but Superman has some impressive feats. 
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By weaponxx

Anybody: 

When Thor lifted midgard serpant, did that include dragging along the earth?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtPhantom
@weaponx said:
" Anybody:  When Thor lifted midgard serpant, did that include dragging along the earth? "
No.
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By weaponxx
@AtPhantom: Thanks, I was just asking because it was mentioned earlier in this discussion. 
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By D3athstroke

Yes under Red Sun 

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman is stronger
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GT-Man

hurks the strongest
homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By homeslice

Superman is exponentially stronger

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nova`Prime`

This is really a fruitless debate because the characters are all written by different people. If you were to put Superman in the Marvel U he would probably be equals with Thor and Herc, if you put Marvel's Thor and Herc in DC they would probably not be his equals, close but not close enough to call them equal.

Also for Superman to move a third of the moon, its nearly impossible to figure that out. Well not really, you have to figure out how much a third of the moon weighs and then scale it down to how much thrust it actually takes to move something in space, because after all once Superman gets it moving its going to keep going until he stops it or it collides with something, somewhere, and some when.  Now the feat to stop it would probably be more impressive then actually getting it going in the first place. Although in reality he would probably borrow right through the moon before he even got it to move, if he was exerting that kind of thrust.

I am not saying Superman isn't strong, I am saying he is absurdly to strong.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By karrob

Superman is consistently shown to be stronger. I dont like Supes that much but it is true. Smh. I think another thing that works against Marvel is the way they classify the strength of there characters. Giving them a hard limit like 100 ton range really makes feats past that unbelievable (even though its fiction). DC did things like say immense strength. Since that is a broad topic it left there writers lots of room to give their heroes feats that are more then unbelievable. 

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By supermandefender

I have to agree. Hulk is considered stronger than Thor and even the Hulk has been shown to have a base level of strength at 100 tons. Only when enraged he has done crazy feats like lifting 150 Billion tons. In such a rage Hulk gives Thor a beating. 
Thor has a average lifting strength but when he is in warrior madness his strength increases 10 fold. Now in comics he he showing Superman level strength while in Warrior Madness. 
Superman I have not seen him with a base level of strength or mood he goes into to become more powerful.He just does. Superman easily lifts million and millions of tons with fair ease and has even moved planets around. 
I have seen in debates that there strengths are considered equal and I normally never bring up Superman is stronger even tho id like too. Its accepted because Hulk and Thors strength can be furthered that they are equal in power with Superman.  Because there hasnt been shown a upper limit. But Superman feats are far more impressive and we have still not found his max. 

Plus Supes can just boost his strength with absorbing more sunlight......all stars lifted 200 Quintillion Tons without finding a upper limit with 1 arm. 

Im going for Superman to be stronger. If anything this debate should be about who is stronger Superman or Hulk?

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

No, they aren't. 

Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Danilo018
@the creator said:

I have made a few assumptions that should go in favour of of the Midgard Serpents weight - effectively maximising it.In various picture , the serpent has been shown to look around 100 feet in diameter, hence the figure chosen.I have used a fairly high density figure - making it at least  3x normal body density to reflect that Asgardian bodies are 3x denser than normal.I have assumed for this calaculation that the Serpent is solid. Clearly he is not (he has a stomach etc) but this helped maximise his weight.You can see that just 33% of the moon exceeds the weight of the Midgard Serpent by over 2.3 billion times. "

Very good Job. But there are some probles. You see on one scan Midgar Serpent apperas to be >= 100 feet in diameter. On the other it appears to be several thousands kilometers in diameter. And if it was the 100 feet in the diameter, than i highly doubt that it could CRUSH THE PLANET EARTH IN IT'S GRIP.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FinalStar86
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" No, they aren't.  "