ARE THEY SERIOUS

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XsPectre28

...... Hope & Scarlet Witch Wish Away The Phoenix Force.... The Primal Force Of Live Death & Rebirth... The Force That Not Only Survived The Big Bang But Brought Galactus Into This Universe..... That Bonded With Jean Grey.... Is Present In Every Universe.... The Guardian Of The Reality Nexus( M'Krann Crystal/White Hott Room)....... Im Done....... Marvel Has Lost A Fan

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar
Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By SupremeHyperion

I'm cool with it :) would have liked them to wish away superman and batman too but I think that is out of their range.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

@SupremeHyperion said:

I'm cool with it :) would have liked them to wish away superman and batman too but I think that is out of their range.

Nothing is out of the range of the Scarlet Witch, except justice. Justice will never come near her.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@TheCrowbar said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

Nothing is out of the range of the Scarlet Witch, except justice. Justice will never come near her.

Justice or revenge? it seems like everything bad that she did has been fixed.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

Justice or revenge? it seems like everything bad that she did has been fixed.

Except for those mutants that died when she took away their powers

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

you mean the ones who were killed by the Purifiers? thats on them dude.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Those and those killed by local thugs. It's pretty explicit in the aftermath of House of M that there were mutants around the world defending their homes from local thugs and despots, when they lost their powers they lost their main ability to defend themselves.

And Wanda been more responsible with such godlike powers, they would still be alive today.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@TheCrowbar said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Those and those killed by local thugs. It's pretty explicit in the aftermath of House of M that there were mutants around the world defending their homes from local thugs and despots, when they lost their powers they lost their main ability to defend themselves.

And Wanda been more responsible with such godlike powers, they would still be alive today.

maybe. i just have a hard time blaming a sick person for being overcome by something that would most likely overwhelm a perfectly sane person i guess.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@TheCrowbar said:

maybe. i just have a hard time blaming a sick person for being overcome by something that would most likely overwhelm a perfectly sane person i guess.

I get that, I don't want her executed, but for her to stand trial. If she's found "insane" then her powers removed, she's too much of a danger to be allowed to continue open society.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@TheCrowbar said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@TheCrowbar said:

I get that, I don't want her executed, but for her to stand trial. If she's found "insane" then her powers removed, she's too much of a danger to be allowed to continue open society.

Thats fair.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DevilMayehm666

Nah, the PF is a part of the new mutants now.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XsPectre28

and with the emergence of the jean grey from the past the phoenix force will eventually return

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By X_insignia1

2 things. Phoenix didn't survive the big bang, it was reborn in it, also, the force didn't bring Galactus into the current universe, the prior universe's sentience did.It is going to be interesting however to see how things play out after these events.