#1 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

...... Hope & Scarlet Witch Wish Away The Phoenix Force.... The Primal Force Of Live Death & Rebirth... The Force That Not Only Survived The Big Bang But Brought Galactus Into This Universe..... That Bonded With Jean Grey.... Is Present In Every Universe.... The Guardian Of The Reality Nexus( M'Krann Crystal/White Hott Room)....... Im Done....... Marvel Has Lost A Fan

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm cool with it :) would have liked them to wish away superman and batman too but I think that is out of their range.

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

I'm cool with it :) would have liked them to wish away superman and batman too but I think that is out of their range.

Nothing is out of the range of the Scarlet Witch, except justice. Justice will never come near her.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

I'm cool with it :) would have liked them to wish away superman and batman too but I think that is out of their range.

Nothing is out of the range of the Scarlet Witch, except justice. Justice will never come near her.

Justice or revenge? it seems like everything bad that she did has been fixed.

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

I'm cool with it :) would have liked them to wish away superman and batman too but I think that is out of their range.

Nothing is out of the range of the Scarlet Witch, except justice. Justice will never come near her.

Justice or revenge? it seems like everything bad that she did has been fixed.

Except for those mutants that died when she took away their powers

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean the ones who were killed by the Purifiers? thats on them dude.

#8 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Those and those killed by local thugs. It's pretty explicit in the aftermath of House of M that there were mutants around the world defending their homes from local thugs and despots, when they lost their powers they lost their main ability to defend themselves.

And Wanda been more responsible with such godlike powers, they would still be alive today.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Those and those killed by local thugs. It's pretty explicit in the aftermath of House of M that there were mutants around the world defending their homes from local thugs and despots, when they lost their powers they lost their main ability to defend themselves.

And Wanda been more responsible with such godlike powers, they would still be alive today.

maybe. i just have a hard time blaming a sick person for being overcome by something that would most likely overwhelm a perfectly sane person i guess.

#10 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Those and those killed by local thugs. It's pretty explicit in the aftermath of House of M that there were mutants around the world defending their homes from local thugs and despots, when they lost their powers they lost their main ability to defend themselves.

And Wanda been more responsible with such godlike powers, they would still be alive today.

maybe. i just have a hard time blaming a sick person for being overcome by something that would most likely overwhelm a perfectly sane person i guess.

I get that, I don't want her executed, but for her to stand trial. If she's found "insane" then her powers removed, she's too much of a danger to be allowed to continue open society.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Those and those killed by local thugs. It's pretty explicit in the aftermath of House of M that there were mutants around the world defending their homes from local thugs and despots, when they lost their powers they lost their main ability to defend themselves.

And Wanda been more responsible with such godlike powers, they would still be alive today.

maybe. i just have a hard time blaming a sick person for being overcome by something that would most likely overwhelm a perfectly sane person i guess.

I get that, I don't want her executed, but for her to stand trial. If she's found "insane" then her powers removed, she's too much of a danger to be allowed to continue open society.

Thats fair.

#12 Posted by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, the PF is a part of the new mutants now.

#13 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

and with the emergence of the jean grey from the past the phoenix force will eventually return

#14 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

2 things. Phoenix didn't survive the big bang, it was reborn in it, also, the force didn't bring Galactus into the current universe, the prior universe's sentience did.It is going to be interesting however to see how things play out after these events.