Are they ever going to reboot Marvel universe

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hope so to much going on in one history even Spiderman is dizzy if you ask him what happened yesterday.. Him and Mary Jane would not know if they married , divorced , women or man or black or white. Ironman would be a child a adult a Xman and a avenger and that was on Monday alone.

Thor is becoming a woman and cannot do anything this week do to cramps.

Odin is taking up Knitting and left Loki in charge of the realm that is in some state lost in the united states so its Governor Loki whom is trying to do something about the border wars.

So please tell me they will reboot the chaos soon.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course, all things pass away

Beata

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

true... lets hope it is soon then all the people can just wait to see what happens. No more Marvel lawyers lol

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll reboot it, but not in a long long time.

Those problems will resolve themselves, no need for a reboot.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one hope they reboot you cannot have that much happen and not restart the universe. It begins to look like babble.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

I don't think they will. And I'm thankful for it.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Havenless

@thecannon:

I agree.

And I think the Ultimates were their reboot. At least that's what the new 52 feels like.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecannon: I don't want them too either, but what he says is right. Eventually the continuity will get too muddled(original sin is totally making it worse).

Beata

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Honestly the history of comic book characters isn't that complicated.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the history of comic book characters isn't that complicated.

HA!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: why would they need to reboot? How about you read a wiki or buy some back issues to catch up. You don't really need to own the entire library to have an understanding of the MU.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I'm sure they will eventually. I'm sure they'll do a much better job at it than DC whenever they do decide to do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Marvel Now was basically their reboot and it worked well. You don't need to know much background to pick up a marvel now book. They learned from dc new 52 mistake lol.

Everything will be back to normal soon enough.

RobotMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@arthurkerr: The real Nick Fury has been broken since Secret Warriors' finale; the Streets of Poison storyline in which Steve Rogers was cleansed of the Super Soldier Serum--negated, and Spider-Man and the Avengers are eye candy for hipsters and children. A reboot will create new bank, but the legends so many grew up with are dead.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

To all the people who say "Marvel will never reboot!" What about when the year 2099 rolls around? They'll have to reboot then.

Plus comicbook history is just getting more and more muddled.

Beata

metacomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly hope they don't. Yeah, it's a freaking long, twisted history that sort of looks like a big ball of pig intestines when you try and sort it all out, but some of the best stories have happened in this universe, which gives writers plenty of material to pull from when looking for new ways to do character development and such.

If they did do a reboot, I wouldn't take a leak in anyone's cereal, and I'd still read them, enjoy them, and probably snuggle with each issue after it's bagged and boarded, but a piece of me would die inside, I won't lie.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I wouldn't know how to react if Marvel ever did a reboot. I would probably stay in a state of denial for a long, long time, then turn to fanfiction for as long as I can after which I then accept it and move on.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I doubt it but hope so

people are saying its not hard to get caught up on their history, but in the past years of reading wikis I found it easier to catch up to dc since marvel does all these crazy events that add twists and turns to they're history, that people that already know everything can lover or hate, but when I pick up a marvel book, almost half the time I need to look stuff up

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel is not that bad to catch up on a characters history, go on the Marvel Wikia or Comic vine to have an understanding....

It's a lot better than understanding DC characters....

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If marvel does a reboot, the only thing in all of marvel u history they should change is making Eddie Brock lose the suit. He in my opinion is the only rightful wearer for the suit. Although flash too has made a point in being considered the #1 venom, he's no Eddie Brock. The should've just made a duplicate suit and given it to flash. The honestly ruined Eddie Brock. He was so awesome, then you have him cancer, cured the cancer, then took away his new awesome suit. Like where does marvel get off?