#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say with 100% certainty, but from my experience in the extended universe, there sure doesn't seem to be.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery said:

I can't say with 100% certainty, but from my experience in the extended universe, there sure doesn't seem to be.

there is, forgot the name though

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bedlam Spirits are supposed to be omnipotent.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Force" ?

#6 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@JediXMan: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Deities

Do these guys count?

I didn't look through the list, but from what I know of the deities (such as the Yuuzhan Vong religion), they can be viewed as in-universe "mythology."

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (15651 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

The Bedlam Spirits are supposed to be omnipotent.

This.

@JediXMan said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@JediXMan: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Deities

Do these guys count?

I didn't look through the list, but from what I know of the deities (such as the Yuuzhan Vong religion), they can be viewed as in-universe "mythology."

The Chosen One and the Sith'ari were listed as "gods". They aren't omnipotent, of course.

Also, there's a being in SW referred to as "God", who is supposedly omniscient and possibly omnipotent.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan said:

The Bedlam Spirits are supposed to be omnipotent.

This.

@JediXMan said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@JediXMan: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Deities

Do these guys count?

I didn't look through the list, but from what I know of the deities (such as the Yuuzhan Vong religion), they can be viewed as in-universe "mythology."

The Chosen One and the Sith'ari were listed as "gods". They aren't omnipotent, of course.

Also, there's a being in SW referred to as "God", who is supposedly omniscient and possibly omnipotent.

The Chosen One and Sith'ari were on the list?

*looks back at the list*

... why are they on the list?

#10 Posted by ShootingNova (15651 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I think they're talking about when the first Sith'ari (King Adas) was worshipped as a God also. And I thought some legend about the Sith'ari was that he was a god?

Anyways, I don't know about the Chosen One.

One thing I do know, is that both the Sith'ari and the Chosen One are definitely not godlike.

#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

The Bedlam Spirits are supposed to be omnipotent.

I have a problem with this. Omnipotence means all-powerful, right? So that means including omniscience. But the fact is Tilotny had to "discover" some of her powers. Plus she seems to have no full knowledge to what she can really do. Isn't that a wee bit contradictory? So I just take the Bedlam Spirits to be just nigh omnipotent or just really really powerful reality manipulators.