Are there any non-canon Cyborg Superman stories?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I want to start reading his stories but i dont want to waste my time with the non-canon stuff.

Does he have any non-canon appearances i should avoid?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know much about Cyborg-Superman so I probably will sound stupid asking this but is he wearing Green Lantern rings?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

He had one brief appearance in an Elseworlds story called Act of God, and then he was featured in two Superman crossovers with the Fantastic Four and the Terminator. His appearances in Smallville Season 11 aren't canon either. That's all of them, I think.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@supernategames: I never really got interested in GL's are there rings controlled by technology? as i believe CSM is a Technopath.

Also i could be wrong but by the look of it says he can change any machine to what he can imagine? So a random computer could be turned into a fully working GL ring?

on the Wiki :

• Technomorphing: He can posses machines and anything even remotely mechanical and is able to control them completely with an ability he calls "technomorphing". Unlike most technopaths, he doesn't just command them, he incorporates them into himself and nearby technology becomes an extension of himself. He can take any machine and, once it's a part of him, he can transform it into anything his mind can imagine, and thanks to time spent traveling across many universes, he can imagine a lot. Among other abilities, Henshaw can animate machines, construct any technological device, control any mechanical system (during Reign of the Superman, the Cyborg briefly 'possessed' Steel's armor) and change the shape of the mechanical components of his 'bodies' (most frequently changing one or both of his hands into various energy weapons).

@citizenbane Thank you.