User Lists: 0

A) Hulk

B) Thanos

C) Darkseid

D) Superman Prime

E) Jason (undead Jason)

F) Chucky

G) Wolverine

H) Master Chief (full shields and armor)

I) Iron Man

J) Aquaman

K) Darth Vader

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By zaied

I believe none of them can drown except Vader and Wolverine now.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Master Chief and Iron Man eventually run out of oxygen?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zaied

@johnnyz256: John's suit is airtight, so he'd eventually suffocate but wouldn't drown as long as his pressure seal is intact. I don't think Tony runs out of oxygen in his best suits.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Hulk have to breathe?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: nupe? His also breathed under water before. idk y or how, BUT SCIENCE.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them could survive, save for Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

Wolverine logically shouldn't be able to drown based on his healing feats and he has a few portrayals attesting to his incapability to drown, so I don't the jury is out on that case.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The remake of Friday the 13th pretty much assured us that Jason can't drown.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmniAwesomeness

Batman

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman can't drown. He's too busy being a bamf.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wolverine logically shouldn't be able to drown based on his healing feats and he has a few portrayals attesting to his incapability to drown, so I don't the jury is out on that case.

Are you kidding, he is like 3000 pounds, he'd drop like a rock in water

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

He's 300 lbs. and you're missing the point. I'm not referring to whether or not he'd sink once he made contact with water(It's been facetiously pointed out that he'd soak hilariously), I'm referring to whether or the not the actual act of drowning would kill him. Drowning is just a lack of oxygen reaching the brain and other body parts. Wolverine endures this every time he enters temporary death states, which often last for hours(While permanent brain occurs after like 5 minutes) If his brain can take that, the brain damage from oxygen should be passable. He should just be in a cycle of dying and reviving. In fact, there was a comic wherein he pointed out that if thrown into water he couldn't get out of, he'd just drown and revive in a never ending process that would be worse than death.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman said:

@wolverine08 said:

He's 300 lbs. and you're missing the point. I'm not referring to whether or not he'd sink once he made contact with water(It's been facetiously pointed out that he'd soak hilariously), I'm referring to whether or the not the actual act of drowning would kill him. Drowning is just a lack of oxygen reaching the brain and other body parts. Wolverine endures this every time he enters temporary death states, which often last for hours(While permanent brain occurs after like 5 minutes) If his brain can take that, the brain damage from oxygen should be passable. He should just be in a cycle of dying and reviving. In fact, there was a comic wherein he pointed out that if thrown into water he couldn't get out of, he'd just drown and revive in a never ending process that would be worse than death.

Really? Damn. I thought I was just trolling, but that is actually kinda funny that he can't swim. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense though, he has enhanced muscles so if he just moved his limbs fast why wouldn't be be able to swim?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@wolverine08 said:

Really? Damn. I thought I was just trolling, but that is actually kinda funny that he can't swim. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense though, he has enhanced muscles so if he just moved his limbs fast why wouldn't be be able to swim?

Sorry for misinterpreting your joke brah. As for the bolded, plot really.