#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (9127 posts) - - Show Bio

- I know that they are now part of Dark Horse comics, but both Kull and Conan appeared in many Marvel comics

- History of the Earth 616 which is Marvel's mainstream Earth is the history Conan, many names and places that are part of Conan appeared in Marvel

- In Doomwar Doom even mentions Lizard people, the kind that both Kull and Conan faced, so are they still counted as canon in Marvel?

#2 Posted by Malonius (900 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like I've seen references to the Hyperborrean age in Thor and Iron Fist, but I could be completely mistaken. Just trying to jog someone elses memory.

#3 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan Canon. Oh that's funny. Because of the play on letters not because of the idea. I actually have no idea. Sorry, to be annoying.

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (9127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malonius said:

It seems like I've seen references to the Hyperborrean age in Thor and Iron Fist, but I could be completely mistaken. Just trying to jog someone elses memory.

Yeah, Ymir who is Odin's enemy is actually worshiped by Conan's enemies Aesir and Vanirmen. I don't know any other situation in which hyborean age is mentioned except in this scan with Doom.

#5 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think so, but I havent read for myself from the writers if they're still canon or not.

#6 Posted by BigCimmerian (9127 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump