Are Hawkeye and Captain Marvel part of Marvel now!?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

So I'm a little confused on this. I know Hawkeye has never had the "Marvel NOW!" logo on any single issues but it does on the first two volumes. Same thing goes for Captain Marvel as well.

Not a big deal but I am a little curious about it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kriminal
@peppeyhare said:

So I'm a little confused on this. I know Hawkeye has never had the "Marvel NOW!" logo on any single issues but it does on the first two volumes. Same thing goes for Captain Marvel as well.

they had just started in less than a year before marvel now. so they just put the logo on it when it started instead of a new number 1

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@kriminal said:
@peppeyhare said:

they had just started in less than a year before marvel now. so they just put the logo on it when it started instead of a new number 1

Yeah I know but I figured they would have started slapping the logo on the issues like Wolverine and the x-men.

Thanks for responses guys

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

They've just started putting the Now logo on Captain Marvel as of #13. Not sure why they didn't do it earlier.

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I hope Hawkeye remains distinctive and original; the moment it crosses over into a mainstream metaplot that one has to buy 50 titles to follow is the moment I lose interest. Lemire's Superboy was great except for the issue when Doomsday appeared.