#1 Edited by MonkeyStarship (57 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems like GA and batman team up a lot. And if they needed help it seems like they would call one and other. I think they are pretty good friends

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, they are friends.

#3 Posted by Bogey (929 posts) - - Show Bio

They rub sticks together.

#4 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (13856 posts) - - Show Bio

Friends enough for Batman not to slap him silly for stealing his schtick in Arrow. (lol that even made me laugh.)

#5 Edited by Havenless (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't have any friends....

#6 Edited by Veshark (8506 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess they're friends in the sense of superhero colleagues - I don't know about friends on a personal level though. I'm guessing the GA-Batman relationship isn't as close as say the pre-52 Superman-Batman or Hal Jordan-Green Arrow relationship.

#7 Posted by The_Tree (6400 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they've ever risen to anything more than just allies. They often do have clashing ideals, though. In The New 52, Batman probably finds him to be a nuisance.

#8 Edited by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

I don't think they've ever risen to anything more than just allies. They often do have clashing ideals, though. In The New 52, Batman probably finds him to be a nuisance.

This.

#9 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (11707 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

I guess they're friends in the sense of superhero colleagues - I don't know about friends on a personal level though. I'm guessing the GA-Batman relationship isn't as close as say the pre-52 Superman-Batman or Hal Jordan-Green Arrow relationship.

this

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24099 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 they were Friendly rivals most of the time.

#11 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read new 52 Green Arrow but hes appeared in other comics and it seems like everyone treats him like that annoying weird kid that just wants to play with the other older kids.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (13670 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

#14 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

More or less. They were close allies in Kingdom Come, though.

#15 Posted by Aiden Cross (15510 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's more of a mutual respect kind of thing personally.

#16 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by comicace3 (1859 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say colleagues whose ideologies line up well more often than not. It's hard to say just who is on Batman's internal list of friends. Not many people, to be sure, and I don't think Green Arrow stands amongst them. Hell, if Jim Gordon isn't always sure if he's Batman's friend or not, then I doubt Green Arrow gets even the slightest impression of warmth.

Even in The Dark Knight Returns, when they teamed up to take down Superman, it was a somewhat uneasy alliance. They didn't get together because they were pals, they got together because Ollie had a score to settle and Bruce understood that and believed he could make use of Arrow's skillset.

#19 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

this

I think I'm the 3rd to back this statement so 3rded.

#20 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@bogey said:

They rub sticks together.

would you care to elaborate?

#21 Posted by RustyRoy (9193 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss said:

I would say colleagues whose ideologies line up well more often than not. It's hard to say just who is on Batman's internal list of friends. Not many people, to be sure, and I don't think Green Arrow stands amongst them. Hell, if Jim Gordon isn't always sure if he's Batman's friend or not, then I doubt Green Arrow gets even the slightest impression of warmth.

Even in The Dark Knight Returns, when they teamed up to take down Superman, it was a somewhat uneasy alliance. They didn't get together because they were pals, they got together because Ollie had a score to settle and Bruce understood that and believed he could make use of Arrow's skillset.

This.

#22 Edited by gunmetalgrey (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

They're frenemies.