#1 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

With all the major summer and lesser events I'm not sure Marvel should continue with this every year.

I'm not pointing out any of them, but a few have been mediocre. Sure there fun, but every major title crosses over into whatever big is happening at the moment. It's getting so that teams or characters don't even dominate there own books there just an extra issue in (put in event here).

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I like some events. Civil War and World War Hulk were great. I do think that Marvel should lay off with the massive universe changing events for a while.

#3 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Yeah I like the events too, but after an event there's not enough time for people to explore how the playing field has just been changed and they go on to the next event before there's even time to think about it.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30611 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I dislike the majority of Marvel's events for the past few years.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

They're good for marvel in termas of money. But, a lot of them arent enjoyable for the fans

#6 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind big changing events, but Marvel has been doing this too much and too many characters are not getting any kind of development because if there was an event that supposedly changes the characters' lives, then that event is immediately retconned before it changed the character for good.  Marvel should just wait at least a year or two for the changes to take place before they move on to another event.

#7 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel is doing too much lately. It is hard to follow certain stories and too much goes on.

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Marvel should just wait at least a year or two for the changes to take place before they move on to another event.

I agree.

#8 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Wwh and avx were awesome

#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Honestly, I dislike the majority of Marvel's events for the past few years.

This