Are Action Cartoon's falling out of style?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

Back in the early 2000's, CN was THE place for action. The only threat they had was from Nick and its power duo of Danny Phantom and Avatar.

But now, few action cartoons remain. Adventure Time (And this is debatable), Pokemon, Omniverse, Beyblade and Beware the Batman are the last, and they are slowly drowning in a sea of Uncle Grandpa's, Regular Shows, Teen Titans Go and other...(insert nausea)

Why has this decay happened? Is it just management, and a change in the guy in charge could lead to a Renaissance of CN action programs, or are they running out of favor in the public's eye?

Nick and Disney too; Korra and the TMNT are among the better action programs left on the air, yet TMNT, much like Adventure, is more comedic than the last TMNT program. Disney on the other hand has perhaps only one true action show (Last I checked) in Avengers Assemble, if only because its less comedic than Hulk and Ult Spiderman. I'm not as familiar with Disney XD programs because I don't have the channel, so I could be wrong.

What happened to television?