#1 Posted by naustin07 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you cast as Aquaman? I would stay with the smallville version and use Alan Ritchson.

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

#3 Posted by roboadmiral (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Daniel Craig. He's a bit older, but for Aquaman I don't think that's a huge problem. He has a sort of regal quality that the king of Atlantis ought to hae.

#4 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Hemsworth, he should do every hero movie

#5 Posted by valencourt (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@roboadmiral said:

Daniel Craig. He's a bit older, but for Aquaman I don't think that's a huge problem. He has a sort of regal quality that the king of Atlantis ought to hae.

Co-signed.

#6 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@naustin07: Teach this guy to act, his name is Matt Grevers and he's on the US swim team

Saves teaching proper stroke technique plus he's new!

Cast Daniel Craig as Aquaman's dad

Gemma Arterton as Mera

Ken Davitan as Vulko

Taye Diggs as Black Manta

With cameo's by Alan Ritchson, Justin Hartley, Adrian Greiner and Craig Ferguson who have all played Aquaman on some level.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Helmsworth is a great shout, actually. Shame he's already Thor and probably contractually obliged to play him.

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: Chris Hemsworth has a brother...

#9 Posted by Krissyjump (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought that Brandon Routh would make a good Aquaman, but I'm not sure if people would give him a fair chance after Superman Returns.

#10 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Krissyjump: Brandon's been a superhero, let someone else have a go! It's like Ryan Reynolds who needs to be banned from comic book movies forever due to his multiple roles (Green Lantern, Wolverine, Blade)

#11 Posted by Krissyjump (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@Krissyjump: Brandon's been a superhero, let someone else have a go! It's like Ryan Reynolds who needs to be banned from comic book movies forever due to his multiple roles (Green Lantern, Wolverine, Blade)

I still wouldn't dismiss Brandon Routh because in all honesty he's not a bad actor and I think he'd be a great Aquaman.

#12 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Krissyjump said:

I still wouldn't dismiss Brandon Routh because in all honesty he's not a bad actor and I think he'd be a great Aquaman.

One person per hero per 15yrs is MY rule (Hollywood doesn't endorse this rule...yet!)

#13 Posted by modunhanul (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Pine.

#14 Posted by naustin07 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Jensen Ackles, Sam Worthington, Garret Hedlund, or Jared Padelicki is he got a haircut.

#15 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Vincent Chase...

#16 Posted by Dernman (13969 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Yesterday said:

Vincent Chase...

This is for the reboot  and I didn't think he made a good Aquaman that last time he played the role.
#17 Edited by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: ummmmm.... ok?

What about James Cameron's direction? Did you like that from the first movie?

#18 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@naustin07: Teach this guy to act, his name is Matt Grevers and he's on the US swim team

Saves teaching proper stroke technique plus he's new!

Cast Daniel Craig as Aquaman's dad

Gemma Arterton as Mera

Ken Davitan as Vulko

Taye Diggs as Black Manta

With cameo's by Alan Ritchson, Justin Hartley, Adrian Greiner and Craig Ferguson who have all played Aquaman on some level.

I stand by my choices! :)

#19 Edited by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy - s

and this guy -

it could work - I give you - THE HUMAN AQUA-TORCH

I mean, "CAPTAIN" HUMAN AQUA-TORCH!

#20 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Paul Walker.

#21 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Skarsgard

#22 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Alexander Skarsgard

I can see that!